Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to bake some cookies! But I'll probably blow up my kitchen . . . Oh! But then the CSIs will have to show up to investigate it as an arson case!

See? There's a bright side to everything! (even though I don't live in any of the three CSI cities . . .) :)

Ryan: Calleigh, I have something to tell you.
Calleigh: What?
Ryan: I hate that guy your with.
Calleigh: What?
Ryan: I LOVE YOU!

You wish. But wait . . . I wish too . . . you're confusing me . . . Or am I confusing myself? :)

*talks to self* Self, stop being so chatty. Talk about CaRWash.

So, . . . I got nothing. Be back later. :D

Told yall she's our resident Nutty. She's perfect for it :D

Your starting to confuse me now..Really

Does that work, CSIWATCHER?

Do what? Now that was one confusing post csicat.

iheartnickcath that was good, i cant wait til he tells snake lady where she can stick that csi kit...its ganna be good. Gosh i hope Cal dont end up being stupid with some detective.

wohoo, so much to read but I'll do that later..now, I have to go to school ^_^
just wanna say to everyone: Have a good day! *lol*

CSIWATCHER said:
lets hope not. and lets hope the guy's a total jackass

...that Ryan can see right through and makes him realise he has feelings for Calleigh :D (I couldn't resist!!)

about pillowtalk coming back to hurt Cal. Yeah, definitly not trusting new guy, let's go all necromancer on Jessup.

Yeah, there was something about pillowtalk, though I thought that was in the season four finale? Wasn't that with Peter??? Or did I misunderstand that? :confused: Thanks guys, I wish I could write for CSI:Miami, but hey, a girl can dream, right? IHNC, I want that cake! :D

ETA: 'The taste of love' on ff.net is updated, go read, it's wonderful! :D It's rated M though...not for little kids. (says the fifteen year old :rolleyes:)

lol, Dutchie. You are so cute... but I still think you should whack out the writers and write for them :D .. I'll lock them up in the basement for you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back