Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
(lurks in the shadows) Wow, you guys have long chapters, mine only come to about 2 pages! Ummm. . . about my fic, Jack has apparently taken my muse along with Tripp. Once Jack starts behaving again the fic will continue.

lol...what's up there's usually about 30 posts every time i get on here.lol, yea i put my second chapter on my fic...sorry if the LONG chapter was boring lol...but this ones short

Maze said:
Ummm. . . about my fic, Jack has apparently taken my muse along with Tripp. Once Jack starts behaving again the fic will continue.

Jack, give Maze her muse back right now, I wanna know what is going on with me! And why I have to kill Maze! :p IHNC, sure I will, just PM me when you need me. *runs off again before people start asking about my fic* :D

You leave for college? What? Where? When? Why? Okay forget the why. Will you leave the board then? (please no)

I start in the last full week of August, I'll be attending UIndy, I will not leave the board, in fact I will have high speed internet access.

Little crazy? Sure. But hey, we're not the only ones. :D *looks at previous posts* I think there are about twelve shippers in here, the people who hop in every now and then not included. Twelve? Hmm...I'm starting to think I shouldn't have counted them. Now I feel like this is a small ship. :( But it is the best ship in the world. :devil: Yes, I'm crazy, I know. :lol:

Good, I'm not crazy on my own. And Girlie...(I have this feeling you know what I'm gonna ask)...why aren't you writing? :p Sorry I feel like teasing. But I'm writing! I am! :D

Right. Well that makes thirteen. We're growing. :D CSI Watcher 8, what does the last pic in your icon say? The one that looks like a chatting screen? (little off topic, but I'm curious)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back