Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was very hot in Italy too... And here in my room was even hotter because I was watching Legal and Cal and Ryan together, you know, mean extreme heat! :lol:

Dutchie that shot in my icon of the computer screen is from "A little murder" CSI season 3. The handle of the person is danielle257. And my name is danielle so I thought I had to use it. Showing who I am without saying it.

Legal! *squees*

Calleigh: Did you learn that in night school?
Ryan: No, I've been here before.

Oh the look on her face. :lol: CSI WATCHER 8, now I get it. I'm going to call you Danielle from now on, if that's okay with you. It's a bit shorter. So I updated fic, but beware of cliffhanger!

? Sorry I don't understand that... :confused:you mean how she comforts him? By telling him something like that happened to her once too. Go read my fic please, I wanna know how you liked the new chapter! :D

you understood me right :D and now I'll read your new chapter

dutchie your new chapter is amzing...but you are a really bad bad dutchie :D

Hi everyone.....lets make that 14. I have been pretty busy with life for the past month but hopefully things will settle down soon.

I love how Calleigh and Ryan interact with each other and they just seem "right" together.

We may be small, but we are growing!

Driven? Let's see was there anycarwash in that one (I can't remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back