Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw sadness. my favorite line is ware Ryan says to Calleigh 'haven't you ever pushed aside a dinner plate to get some?' that was a great line. i still love 'Deviant' though.

-x-liv

Dutchie said:
I volunteer to translate Girlie's german fic, as Cinegirl does Leonie's.

Cinegirl, do you really translate my fic? haha, it'll be certainly merry to read it in English :lol: I don't know why^^

oh, and yesterday I wrote... :confused: 2 or 3 pages again. :p

Leonie said:

Cinegirl, do you really translate my fic? haha, it'll be certainly merry to read it in English :lol: I don't know why^^

oh, and yesterday I wrote... :confused: 2 or 3 pages again. :p

Hi guys! *stops at the thread for a short moment*
Yeah, I will try to translate, but how I said before: it'll take some time, because 1.) english isn't my first language and 2.) I have to prepare a seminar paper 'till monday, but after finishing that I'm ready! ;) :D (oh my god: 2 or 3 more pages to translate?? You're driving me crazy! :lol: )

Cinegirl,
Oh, okay...I understand :lol:
13 pages altogether will take a very long time, I think :eek:
And it isn't complete...Uh, I swear, my next FF won't be as long as this one :D

Everyone that is traslating to english let me know too when your done. I can wait since you will traslate faster then us getting new episodes. ;)

As to what I want next season I would love to see some more flirting at first and then maybe a relatioship..but only afterwards because it would have to evolve.

oh btw-I can translate stuff into english from german....if it's still needed.

We should definitely have a voting for the best scenes from season 3/4..my fav scene has got to be from Deviant...(take a guess why!!)

Uhh...no. Maze, you have to update too! I wanna know what happened to me. :p And I'll start translating as soon as possible. Cinegirl, now we're the official CaRWash translators. Another thing we have in common! :D

I can wait. Not too long though. :p Nah just kidding, take your time. For CaRWash, I have all the patience. :D btw: I have the lyrics for 'hush', the song that was used in that awsome CaRWash video. Girlie used a line in her fic, if someone wants me to post it, I will.

Yep, Dutchie, go ahead with "hush" :) !
And the things we have in common - these are the most important, don't you think so, too? ;)
Wishes for next season? I think I agree with greenfieldcsi , and a bit angst in addition :D (yeah, I like some mild tragic moments...)
The best C/R-Scenes - well, some of us couldn't see any epis of the 4th season yet, but for season 3 I'm with in!

Yeah, I haven't seen all of season four yet...though I know every single CaRWash moment by heart already. :lol: Okay, here comes hush then:

Angie Aparo – Hush

She got it all
The boys they would crawl
Away from her door then they come back again
But don't let 'em in
Smoking their gin
Leaving their best foot out in the cold
I'm a waste of a momma's boy
It's a shame they say
There's so much you know he'll never enjoy
All the love you come to destroy

Chorus:
There's a moment lost in time
When she says hush
I'm on your side
It's just the two of us
You know that I
You know I’ll never say goodbye

She smiles for me
It don't mean a thing
It don't take away the way it was before
I'm foolish and grown
I should've known
Hers was a world made for just one throne
I'm a waste of a momma's boy
It's a shame they say
All the love you come to destroy

Chorus

How many days can you waste it boy
It's a shame they say
All the love we come to destroy

There's a moment lost in time
When she says hush
I'm on your side
It's just the two of us
Though they might try

Chorus

Now I so love that song. And the video too. yes Cinegirl, these are absolutely the most important. :D

OMG, my beloved Hush! I burn the cd with that song everytime I start listening to it. Awesome song, really. *goes and puts the cd on* :D

I think I'll watch the video one more time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back