Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted he cares too much...it was pretty evident he didn't want to break up with her :( .... Gosh I hate this new rule...it's so stupid and with nn-sense....I mean Rick didn't respect it with Yelina few years ago....and Eric won't respect this rule if he wants to stay with Cal ( this is the worst thing that could happen in Miami :( )...but obviously this rule won't exist for Eric :mad: . the bullet in his head is talking and speaking for him :mad:

I've just seen the new promo pics for Ep. 9
What the hell????? Calleigh breaking down...are you kidding...I just can't stand it....I mean it would be nice to see her not perfect as always but I'd prefer her hurt not sad (everyitme I see her so sad I cry the whole day :( ) ....and Why Eric is there instead of Jake...It was Jake the one who had to come to her rescue :mad: and this pic really make me sick ....I mean I can't stand Eric with Calleigh really...and I'm getting more and more mad at him every episode I watch. In this pic Eric is hugging her (it seems they're sitting on the back of an ambulance) and WHAT??? He's not even looking at her....he's looking somwhere else :mad: (oh Eric you love her so much...don't be ridiculous...that bullet is speaking and acting for him....he never cared for her :mad: ) what a sad thing. Jake would look at her during such a bad moment of her life.....I want Jake to stay with her. Hopefully this pic is from the beginning as there's the ambulance behind them :(. Maybe it will appear later . Let's hope they won't show him as the dumbest person of the world who is investigating against Calleigh (add it to her blood problem and you just created Calleigh's best day ever :mad:)

Oh, Jake cares. Other people are just making a fuss over it because they don't want him in the picture. It was clear he was not "ending it" all together.

The promo pic...yeah, my stomach turned too, but there could be more to the rest of the epi that we aren't seeing. You can see she is upset & that its a "friendly" gesture. I just can't see her going oh,ok Jake screwed me over & so im in love w/ you now. That would be stupid!

In my honest opinion, I just think Calleigh sees Eric as her friend (even Corey Miller said it was one-sided) & as FLO (may I call you that?) said....It is so freaking obvious that Eric's over-worked brain is the purpose behind this new "feeling" he has for her. I wouldn't say it will be over for her & Jake. Think about this..."the kiss" scene had e/c fans overwhelmed w/ the idea that it was something more & then were disappointed when she chose Jake & then Eva & Corey confirming that it is "more concern" than "love". Besides, keep this in mind, too.... Corey's interview said "the writers read the message boards, but we have to do what is right for the show, not base it off of the fans". That to me didn't sound very promising for e/c considering thats what is all over the majority of boards. I just do not think it will go over the way its being mislead to. There is still a huge chance that Jake will be there for her, as well. We'll see!

**passes out more cake...a buttload more**

mjszud said:
Oh, Jake cares. Other people are just making a fuss over it because they don't want him in the picture. It was clear he was not "ending it" all together.

The promo pic...yeah, my stomach turned too, but there could be more to the rest of the epi that we aren't seeing. You can see she is upset & that its a "friendly" gesture. I just can't see her going oh,ok Jake screwed me over & so im in love w/ you now. That would be stupid!

In my honest opinion, I just think Calleigh sees Eric as her friend (even Corey Miller said it was one-sided) & as FLO (may I call you that?) said....It is so freaking obvious that Eric's over-worked brain is the purpose behind this new "feeling" he has for her. I wouldn't say it will be over for her & Jake. Think about this..."the kiss" scene had e/c fans overwhelmed w/ the idea that it was something more & then were disappointed when she chose Jake & then Eva & Corey confirming that it is "more concern" than "love". Besides, keep this in mind, too.... Corey's interview said "the writers read the message boards, but we have to do what is right for the show, not base it off of the fans". That to me didn't sound very promising for e/c considering thats what is all over the majority of boards. I just do not think it will go over the way its being mislead to. There is still a huge chance that Jake will be there for her, as well. We'll see!

You can easily call me Flò...I'm so glad :D

Yep that kiss on the cheek just mislead e/c fans...I mean Calleigh kissed him as a friend (not girlfriend ) just to help him....Eric just need a vacation....a very long vacation with a girl (I'm all for EDEN ;) ) but he has to stay very far from Calleigh :D .
He acted so bad with her the whole time since he was released from the hospital :mad: ....He lied her 4 times in one episode (BBYD) and then he just made this baaad mistake and he phoned her just to tell her "You know Cal I'v just put you in such a big trouble :D " ...Yeah Eric you love her so much :D
These review from the writers and Eva's interview kinda relieve me ;) and I'm pretty sure we'll see more of CAKE...They couldn't end in such a bad way ;)
As for the pic I saw it right after I arrived at home coming back from 8 hours of university and it really made me sick :eek: and so sad seeing Calleigh almost breaking down (I just hate it :mad: ). I would have preferred to see her injured....I can't stand her sad or crying :(
*takes her box of cleenex, grabs mjszud 's cake and her Bombay ;) *

Let's cross our finger ;) NEVER SAY NEVER :rolleyes: ...I know I'm a philosopher :p

Florry86 said:
mjszud said:

You can easily call me Flò...I so glad :D

Yep that kiss on the cheek just mislead e/c fans...I mean Calleigh kissed him as a friend (not girlfriend ) just to help him....Eric just need a vacation....a very long vacation with a girl (I'm all for EDEN ;) ) but he has to stay very far from Calleigh :D .
He acted so bad with her the whole time since he was released from the hospital :mad: ....He lied her 4 times in one episode (BBYD) and then he just made this baaad mistake and he phoned her just to tell her "You know Cal I'v just put you in such a big trouble :D " ...Yeah Eric you love her so much :D
These review from the writers and Eva's interview kinda relieve me ;) and I'm pretty sure we'll see more of CAKE...They couldn't end in such a bad way ;)
As for the pic I saw it right after I arrived at home coming back from 8 hours of university and it really made me sick :eek: and so sad seeing Calleigh almost breaking down (I just hate it :mad: ). I would have preferred to see her injured....I can't stand her sad or crying :(
*takes her box of cleenex, grabs mjszud 's cake and her Bombay ;) *

Let's cross our finger ;) NEVER SAY NEVER :rolleyes: ...I know I'm a philosopher :p

I would be in Cake and Eden's camp, but Eric needs to get his **** straight for Eden to rebuild. Calleigh evidently shines beautifully with Jake. That's a woman in love.
Here's to CAKE triumphing and their love prospering. :D

I love Calleigh shining....and only with Jake she shines in that way :D
Let Calleigh be happy....or have a normal life ;) ...she deserves it :D

I just watched the Deep Freeze clip on Youtube. They are so sympatico and respond passionately to each other. They yearn for each other as I yearn for them.
This is motvating me to do a Cake song thread.

Well for anyone feeling down about CAKE, hear this, Eva (Nat) said in her interview that "there will be a few new people & that there will be a couple of people on the show in love". Now as everyone knows Id love for it to be EDeN but as KIANE stated...he most definately needs to stop thinking so much w/ his messed up mind & start thinking w/ his heart. *smacks Eric in hopes that lodged bullet miraculousely falls out of his brain*. But anyway, the only other 2 people w/ enough history to actually "fall in love" would be Calleigh & Jake. Its so clear that she wants to be w/ him & Eric is just her friend.

You never know either...remember in that where her & Hagen got into it over her Dad & an investigation. & then at the end of the epi he ended up helping her. Im praying that at the end of this epi that he'll come see her, tell her he doesn't want to lose her, they'll share a nice big hug....& then go off to the bedroom to get busy!! HeeHee.

Florry86 said:
I love Calleigh shining....and only with Jake she shines in that way :D

i think exactly the same!!!
And I hope in ep 9 he will come to rescue her!
I cant wait to see this! :)

mjszud said:
Well for anyone feeling down about CAKE, hear this, Eva (Nat) said in her interview that "there will be a few new people & that there will be a couple of people on the show in love". Now as everyone knows Id love for it to be EDeN but as KIANE stated...he most definately needs to stop thinking so much w/ his messed up mind & start thinking w/ his heart. *smacks Eric in hopes that lodged bullet miraculousely falls out of his brain*. But anyway, the only other 2 people w/ enough history to actually "fall in love" would be Calleigh & Jake. Its so clear that she wants to be w/ him & Eric is just her friend.

You never know either...remember in that where her & Hagen got into it over her Dad & an investigation. & then at the end of the epi he ended up helping her. Im praying that at the end of this epi that he'll come see her, tell her he doesn't want to lose her, they'll share a nice big hug....& then go off to the bedroom to get busy!! HeeHee.

The second part of your post it totally my dream :devil:
...and the more I see these two pic plus the one with Calleigh lying and crawling on the street with the gun in her hand...the more it looks to me they're not real....I mean they look so unnatural...and probably they were some pic form a behind the scene while they were trying to shoot the episode...not when they were really shooting ;) ...so everything could change ;)

as for Eva's words your construction is perfect ....let's really hope she's right :D

*she helps mjszud smacking Ering hoping the bullet in his brain falls down*
Calleigh must be with Jake...and I want him to come back and then I want them just celebrating their new relationship :devil:

In the pic of Calleigh lying/crawling on the street I just notice a ring on her left hand :D ....She never wore a ring...Does that mean something? Let's hope so ;)

I don't see the need to keep bringing more new characters.
And I hope Jake eventually becomes a regular. Cake are so complete together.
mjszud, I wish its Cake and Eden they are meaning.

I don't see that need too ;)
and I'm pretty sure that Jake right now is kinda of regular ;)
Well...for me the best and the most credible couples in CSI:Miami are Cake , Eden and H/Y

Well Jake is on the list of characters to be on for monday's epi so I hope we get something good!! A nice make-up kiss!!

Oh, KIANE, I totally agree w/ ya hon! I think my banner along w/ FLO's should be the way it is & final! Stop messing around w/ what works!! :mad:

Thanks for the tidbit, mjszud. :D
Cake and Eden bear the essence and quality of romance stories, the sensual tension, and their hearts yearning for each other.

Awww, "going under" was on last night. Wow, watching it again & seeing them together now just makes you see what was really there even a year ago. You never see Calleigh like that! Asking Ryan, "can I have a minute" when she thought Jake was the suspect, she could barely hold it together! That epi has to top them all, theres oh so much cake, Eden all flirty with each other....if any one epi defined the trueness of how these characters really feel for one another...it is that one!! Even the ducaine & carwash scenes were cute. It was such a great episode...Everything was really a reflection off of cake's relationship. & notice Eric & calleigh's interaction was "totally just friends"...all the way up till his shooting accident HELLOOOO, could it be any freakin clearer! The writers need to at least give them a chance to make it work again....Eric needs to go back to where he belongs AHEM *cough* Natalia*cough* *cough*!

I feel like drinking...CHEERS to CAKE!!

i really don't undestand the writers!
it's so clear the interactions between jake and calleigh and eric and natalia.
the cake are the most hot couple of the show,for me,and eric and natalia have a good chemistry!
but cm'on,calleigh and eric are only good friends!
well,i'm not a a shippaholic,but i'm a great fan of emily and i was very disappointed for the bad quality of the scripts about calleigh,specially on season 3 and 4.
but after going under and the jake's apperance calleigh's role changed again in a better way.
now i'm so happy to see calleigh's smile..a sexy,hot smart calleigh.
the real calleigh!the calleigh that we love!
and i don't want a return on a
sad calleigh!
:mad: :mad:
i want the sunny calleigh...and the cake! :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back