Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiane said:
Oh Jake is smitten in love with Calleigh. I still remember in "Going Under" how distraught he was that he thought lost Calleigh for good and not having a chance to prove his affection for her.
Well I totally feel he loves her and truly ;)
Let's hope we'll have other great CAKE moments in "bang, bang your debt" :devil:

what's ,for you, the perfect *CAKE* for the cake?
for me they are a choccolate cake with a little bit of hot pepper and passion fruit!
wooooooooow..maybe it's a new recipe!!! :devil: :D

*slurps* WOW...chocolate and pepper...it tastes so good for our CAKE :devil: ... and also for me :D *grabs eat and eats it* thanks Rymmy80 *slurp*
Chocolate is so sweet as Calleigh and pepper is spicy as Jake....togehter they're great...I love this Cake and our CAKE :devil:

Haha, HiHuggers have their own Jeans and Undies, you guys have your own cake... we need to send this stuff to the writers!!! It's great!
xx

Florry & Rummy: I love yalls banners, so Cakey :D

The writers would probably stare at us and say "their nuts!" lol.

Chocolate and Peppers?.. Okay, thats a bit weird on a cake. But whatever floats yalls boats. I'd just rather give Jake some crazy stuff. :D

rummy80 said:
for me they are a choccolate cake with a little bit of hot pepper and passion fruit!

Yeah, our own cookbook for Cake. I may have to go a diet because Cake is addictive. :D Is anybody interested in having a song thread for Cake?

Kiane said:
rummy80 said:

Yeah, our own cookbook for Cake. I may have to go a diet because Cake is addictive. :D Is anybody interested in having a song thread for Cake?
yeah!sure!it's a great idea !start you the thread kiane! ;)
(i start to think about all the cake's song) :devil:

Kiane said:
rummy80 said:

The song thread? This is a fantastic idea :D
As Rummy80 said... Kiane..you should start the thread.
I start thinking about a pair of songs ;)
p.s: CathStokes ..is it so evident I love CAKE? :lol:

I wondered about what kind of 'cake' they should be, too, but i don't know about peppers...why not just spice cake w/ sweet vanilla frosting...that could be the 'calleigh' part!!!

mjszud said:
I wondered about what kind of 'cake' they should be, too, but i don't know about peppers...why not just spice cake w/ sweet vanilla frosting...that could be the 'calleigh' part!!!

choccolate and hot pepper is a speciality in many southern places in italy.
i know that sound weird...but trust me...is delicius...is an ancient recipe...and in the past was considered aphrodisiac...and "this"is very "cake"!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

My husband is the chef at an Italian restaurant & ive never heard him mention anything like that, i'll have to ask him!!!
However, I do remember in that movie CHOCOLAT (w/ Johnny Depp...hummanuhummanu) anyway... didn't she put cayenne pepper in his hot chocolate?
Does this particular cake have a name in Italy?

mjszud said:
My husband is the chef at an Italian restaurant & ive never heard him mention anything like that, i'll have to ask him!!!
However, I do remember in that movie CHOCOLAT (w/ Johnny Depp...hummanuhummanu) anyway... didn't she put cayenne pepper in his hot chocolate?
I saw that movie too...and I noticed the same thing too :D Mjszud
Your husband works in Italy? Where? ...answer only if you want :D
Well...I'm Italian too...and I never heard about that cake too...but I'm pretty sure I never heard it...because here in Milan we cook different things from southern Italy.
If Alex ( Rummy80 ) told about it...I'm sure he's right...probably they use to prepare it...maybe it comes from an old tradition :D
Whenever it's a tradition or not...I found this kind of Cake prefect for our favourite couple...simply becacause as Alex said...this cake is aphrodisiac :D .
Add also the fact that chocolate is so sweet...it could represent our Calleigh...and pepper is so spicy and it could represent that hot guy named Jake :devil:
This cake is perfect for both of them :devil:

^^^^^ That movie is so good, I know!! No, we live in the states, its just the restaurant that is Italian!!^^^^^^

Well the cake sounds like it'll work then :p... but it needs a name....something sexy of course :devil: :devil:

mjszud said:

it's not a cake...is a recipe for choccolate bar.the most famous is the modica choccolate that we use like ingredient for cake and other recipe. we use the choccolate and this choccolate not only for cake and other desserts..but with many different meat recipe(i know...it's very strange..but the taste is awesome! :)

i found a recipe for a cake with choccolate and hot pepper. if you are interested..i can translate for you! ;) the cake

I've just read the recipe :D ....and I want to eat now :devil:
It's weird...but it tastes so good :D
Maybe I'll try cooking it on sunday :D
*suddenly she has an illumination through her mind*
Could imagine Calleigh in her flat with cookware in her hands..wearing an apron ..preparing this Cake to her Jake? :D ...and Jake coming back from work....he sees the cake and Calleigh....then they both verify the cake is ready tasting on the cookware :devil: .... it would sounds lovely and so romantic :D
Although I'd prefer him with apron (maybe shirtless..under it) :devil: cooking the cake...and then Calleigh comes back from work...very tired....and he'll make her taste his fantastic cake....and she will not be tired anymore :devil:
This would be awesome :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back