Burn Notice

Loved Michael being all worried about Fiona when he found that place on fire... then him coming back to his place and finding her there. That look on his face of relief... and then him putting his hands on her face and then kissing her. Very nice. If that doesn't say "I love you", I don't know what does.

Okay, I'm going to be interested to see exactly how they handle Michael and Fiona's relationship. Michael knows that he can't get too close to anyone that Carla can use against him. I can't wait to see how he manages to balance it all.
:rolleyes:

I also loved when they said that guy was a car thief under his name and then Fiona said anyone who attacks a fifteen year old girl is a pervert and then they removed the car thief from under his name and put pervert there. :lol:

Loved when Michael was telling his mom that his "friends" are the ones that put Nate in jail in the first place and she got that odd look on her face and said: "Sometimes I forget just how complicated your life is." :lol:

I've got some news for all the Alex Carter fans...
He's going to be in an upcoming episode of Burn Notice. It airs on February 12th the same night he's on CSI an hour earlier.

according to TV Guide

I LOVED last night's episode!
How can you not love Micheal Weston and Agent Bly working together????

Micheal posing as a doctor was brilliant but then again, he is a spy so he has to be quick on his feet.
Fiona's jealousy was funny too. She was PISSED with a capital P about Micheal calling Sam first. I wonder if they are going to keep Micheal and Fiona together??? I do like them as a couple and their 'romance' doesn't take away from the rest of the show.

Too bad last night was the last time we get to see Agent Bly, but you never know :) Alex Carter was great!!! It's funny that I saw him as Det. Vartann in CSI an hour earlier and how to watch him in a completely different role was just incredible. What a great actor he is.

Again, I really like this show. :D

I agree, last night's episode was really good.

I love how Michael can just automatically assume such different roles. He always pulls them off so well, the other guys had no clue he wasn't an actual doctor!
Shame that's the end of Agent Bly, I was starting to like him quite a bit.
Sam and Fiona arguing about being called first was funny too. :)

I loved Sam and Fiona arguing. That was funny. They argued like siblings over who the parents like best. Hilarious! I loved when Fiona said: "I'd call Madeline before I called you." ROTFL!

Loved Bly and Mike working together.

Great ep.

Michael is amazing. He is so adept at changing himself to fit whatever role he needs. He is the perfect chameleon.

Sam and Fiona... what can you say but hehehe. They argue over Michael like he's their favorite toy.

I like Michael and Fiona together as long as it doesn't take over the whole show. So far so good.

I really love this show.
:D

Hey,new to Burn Notice here :)

I've just started watching the show this week on DVD and I like it.It's a lot different from the other shows I watch but I think it's really good :p

Thursday's episode was good. Not one of my favorites but good.
Fiona was so cute being a jealous of Sam(antha).
I love the fact that she went out of her way to help Sam's boy, even though there was the possibility it could have been Micheal's.

The end was great, you knew there had to be something said between Fiona and Micheal. It's about time he admitted he loved her.

Looking forward to next week.

*squees* Michael told Fi he was in love with her and basically chose her over Samantha. Loved it!

I am about to post a couple of Mike/Fi icons (in the other fandom art thread in miscellaneous) that I made from a scan. :)

Wow! Didn't expect them to kill off Victor and Carla. Kind of hoped Victor would live to be an everlasting ally for Michael. Oh well. Fiona shot Carla. haha. I'm sure that made her feel good. :lol: Funny to see Frasier's dad (sorry don't know the actor's name John Mahoney maybe?) as part of management. :lol: That man doesn't look any older than he did on Frasier... in fact I think he looks younger. Loved Madaline saying "I guess this means we aren't going to Disneyworld." :lol:
And I just loved when Sam told Victor that Mike was his best friend. :adore:

Last edited:
Wow! Didn't expect them to kill off Victor and Carla. Kind of hoped Victor would live to be an everlasting ally for Michael. Oh well. Fiona shot Carla. haha. I'm sure that made her feel good. :lol: Funny to see Frasier's dad (sorry don't know the actor's name John Mahoney maybe?) as part of management. :lol: That man doesn't look any older than he did on Frasier... in fact I think he looks younger. Loved Madaline saying "I guess this means we aren't going to Disneyworld." :lol:
And I just loved when Sam told Victor that Mike was his best friend. :adore:

I kept saying "Victor's lying about this whole 'dead family' deal, it's just a ploy to garner sympathy, don't believe him!" and then... hot damn, it turned out to be true. Didn't see that coming. I guess I'm even more jaded than Michael, a burned spy.

I loved the episode, though I'm disappointed that Sam and Michael were apart for the vast majority of the time. I just love that dynamic duo!

Gotta say, I'm glad Fi got to shoot Carla. Not that I absolutely hated Carla, she was a decent villain, but Fi is so awesome when she gets to kick butt!

I was quite pleased. Things are (apparently) gonna get a lot tougher on Michael, though... which is good for a lot of highly entertaining plotlines!

:D

Back