Burn Notice

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hankster, Aug 24, 2007.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'd actually like to see Fi get a shot at her. Not necessarily with a gun, but... I'd like to see Fi kick Carla's butt. :lol: Fi's funny when she's peeved. :lol: Loved the scene where she shocked that guy with the taser and got shocked herself and Sam said "Fi, you're one crazy chick." :lol: So true, Sam, so true! :D

2. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Uh, Yeah! Fi is one crazy chick, but that's why she's so cool. Here's hoping she does at least get a shot at Carla. :lol:

3. GregNickRyanFan

Only two more eps of the season left. That makes 11 eps total. First season had 11 eps. I get it for the first season cause usually a full season worth of eps are not ordered for first season, but why is it that the second season only has 11 eps?

4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Who knows? Maybe the network only ordered 11. As popular as the series is, it doesn't make much sense. Unless Burn Notice is going to come back in March like Saving Grace and The Closer do each season. They have two "mini seasons". Just a thought...:hugegrin:

5. GregNickRyanFan

I wish it would come back in March, but it'll probably be next summer. Unfortunately. And I hope Nate is in one or both of the remaining two eps of the season. He's only been in one this season so far.

6. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

They really need more interaction with Michael and his family. They are truly hilarious. :lol:

Is it just me, or is Michael jealous of Fiona having a date? I saw that smirk when her date got canceled.:shifty:

I hope Burn Notice comes back in the late winter/early spring, but you're probably right, it'll be next summer.:(

7. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I think he was jealous. But, being Michael, he'd never admit that. I like the look she gave him when he told her that she looked beautiful. He said it so tenderly and she turned and started to reply before that guy opened the door.

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I've always wondered why Micheal and Fiona broke up in the first place. :confused: Maybe it was to create more angst/tension between them. He did say that the people who were after him are probably going to be after the people he cares about... including her.

This show is really good, it's well written and well acted. I'm looking forward to seeing the next few episodes. :D

9. ladyhunter

Does anyone know of a Burn Notice community? On LJ perhaps?
    I watched the first few minutes of Unpaid Debts today and I really, really, really, NEED! a cap ( or a few) from that episode. I'm looking for ones of Alex Carter and Jeffrey Donovan in the same scenes. Talk about two hot guys!!!!!! :drool: :p

10. GregNickRyanFan

You might try usa.com and see if there's one there. I don't know about LJ though.

I'm so glad the show is returning in the winter and that we don't have to wait till summer again. And yay! Nate was back. Stupid Carla though. Man I hope Michael or Fiona kicks her butt for making trouble for Nate.

11. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

OK, that was pretty exciting!! :thumbsup:

I think Carla had the explosives set after she realized that Michael was on to the plan. :shifty:

Can you believe they took Nate off in handcuffs??:confused:

If Michael is hurt, I'm gonna pray Fi gets to shoot her!:angryrazz:

I can't wait until January now!:p

12. GregNickRyanFan

What was with Fi's near tears while Michael was spouting off that stuff (on the phone to bad guy) about the bible?

13. ladyhunter

I'm thinking he was secretly telling her he's not afraid to be in a relationship anymore. That's what I got out of that anyway. Otherwise they wouldn't have made that scene so 'dramatic' with her eyes glued to him and his on her.

I still don't get why Fiona and Micheal broke up in the first place. :confused:

Now, I can't wait for this winter either. I love this show!

14. GregNickRyanFan

I think he was trying to protect her by calling off their relationship. I think he really loves her, but isn't good with words. He can never seem to show affection to his family either. :lol:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
  15. ladyhunter

I'm totally psyched for this show to come back.
    January 22nd on USA new episodes air.... WHOO HOO!!! :thumbsup:

oh and on www.hulu.com you can watch some older episodes too.