Burn Notice

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hankster, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Reminder for tonight: Burn Notice season finale is TWO HOURS, starting 9:00 PM Eastern. If you miss it then, it is scheduled for repeats at midnight tonight and Monday at 11:07 pm. Check local listings for time and channel in your area.

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

thanks for the heads up Dynamo

Looking forward to it

3. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

So what did everyone think of tonight's finale? :) I thought it was pretty good and I'm sad we don't get any new episodes until next summer. :(

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I love this show. I started watching it cause I'm a huge Bruce Campbell fan "Hail to the king, baby!" :D Jeffrey Donovan is awesome as the lead. I also like Seth Peterson who plays Nate (Michael's brother). He reminds me a little of Colin Farrell. I like Nate better without the facial hair though. I hope he's in the show more when it returns for its second season on July 13th.

BTW, the season one finale reminded me of Knight Rider. Michael on Knight Rider was always driving into one of those big trucks at the end of the episodes. So, to me this show is kind of a cross between Knight Rider (only no talking car) and MacGuyver.

Last edited: May 25, 2008
  5. ladyhunter

Has anyone heard when this show is supposed to come back? I heard July but does anyone know for certain?

6. Dynamo1

According to the USA Network website for the show, Burn Notice returns Thursday, July 10, at 10:00 PM (Eastern). Check local listings for time and channel in your area.

7. GregNickRyanFan

July 13th is what tv guide originally said (at least thats what my bro said). I guess they forgot to account for leap year. :lol:

8. Dynamo1

Well, it is possible that it was a typed error or, as is usually the case, cable channels, networks, and local stations mistakenly think they have the right to change schedules at the last moment without notice. Now THAT would be a BURN notice.

9. GregNickRyanFan

I think I just got the start date confused with the start date of another show. I had the tenth marked on my calendar for Burn Notice. I don't know what show I was thinking of now though cause I didn't put it on my calendar apparently. :lol:

Does anyone happen to know when "Army Wives" is coming back on?

10. Dynamo1

Maybe that should be asked in a different thread for that series, but according to the Lifetime website for that show, it returns Sunday, June 8, at 10:00 PM Eastern.

11. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks! I'll have to remember that since it's coming up soon. I wish Burn Notice would come back in June instead of July. :sigh: It's gonna be a long wait. hehe. :)

12. GregNickRyanFan

Just thought I'd let everyone know that Season One of Burn Notice comes out on DVD next week. Yay! Although the price is a little high for me right now. Hopefully Best Buy or some place like that will have it on sale. Its $35 bucks at walmart's website and at amazon. You can preorder it now.

13. ladyhunter

I really liked this show!
    I'm excited to see the new season. :D
    And does anyone know if Alex Carter is going to be in any more episodes? ;)

14. GregNickRyanFan

Who is Alex Carter?

15. Dynamo1

He played Agent Bly in two episodes. Better known for playing Detective Vartann in 18 episodes of CSI (LV).