"Built To Kill Part 1" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Thank you soooooo much.....needed that for a trivia quiz and couldn't remember.

The mini-crime scene was awesome. I'm off to make a mini version of my room now.

MrsGregHSanders said:
I want to know what knocked Cath out. Did someone slip something in her drink or something?

She started to get woozy after taking a couple sips of her drink, so it would probably be safe to assume someone did slip something into her drink......

I found the episode to be a bit off somehow, the last 20 minutes were the best. It would have been interesting if the show had ended after Cat started to get woozy, and then we'd see her wake up in the motel room next week....

This episode was very interesting. It did drag in some parts but got very good towards the end.
It looked like Catherine woke up in a motel room. Wonder if they'll find out who slipped something in her drink? And if Nick had been with Catherine instead of walking away with that other girl, then just maybe nothing would've happened to Catherine. But, I know, then there wouldn't have been a good last 20 minutes of the show, haha.
And that mini crime scene that Grissom found was spooky!

And I guess "Sofia" is a part of the cast now? Ugh. I don't know what it is but I just can't get used to her.

Crysthala said:
Probably pretty good. It's the season 7 premiere, for goodness sakes.
What happened to 'Toe Tags'? Sorry, I'm a bit confused (I'm in the UK and although we won't being seeing season 7 for sometime, I like to read what going on. :lol:). 'Toe Tags' wasn't the season premier? I wondered why there wasn't a discussion thread for 'Toe Tags'.

^ Toe Tags was the first episode they filmed, but no, it wasn't the season premiere. It will be aired after next week's Built to Kill, Part 2. :)

8/10

Very interesting episode to start off the new season. I liked the slow build up to the emotional, shocking ending. With strong performances from all the cast, this was simply put an awesome episode. Season 7 is off to a great start! I can't wait until next for part 2!

BTW, it was great seeing Lousie Lambard in the opening credits but I read that Wallace Langham was going to be added too. What happened with that? :confused:

It's cool to finally see Louise Lombard in the opening credits. Is it me or was she around a lot this episode?
I like the Cath storyline, of course it's very sad, but I'm very curious to where this is going.
Sara was hardly in it :( where did her screen time go? Loved the little moment with the veggie burger hehe.
It did seem like the wanted to stuff two episodes in one with all the cases. I understand that probably the one has to do with the other, but I feel that the Cirque du Soleil case got pushed away to the background, with a very unsatisfying ending. But then again, that's just my opinion.
I had never heard of John Mayer before but I definately love the songs he performed! And Cath and Nick dancing that was so cute.
Good start of the new season, I hope they can keep it up!

question from the uk...

when you say david accidently shot a gun and had a bad day... this is superdave-david and not hodges-david? right?

hha that thing with david.. was soo great I laughed so hard about that and when warrick said "At least we know one guy who shot him" that was great Warrick was really funny in this ep. And Nick was stupid. When he didn't see Catherine he should have called her or somebody. but no. and even if he did see her... would he see that she was a little..cuku? Any way I feel bad for catherine and I am anticipating the next ep. more than the first one. And I agree with most of you the first like 45 minutes was a bore.

Back