Broken (Vegas RP)

Nick smiled as well, catching the look on Sara's face. When he got into the truck, he started it up, looking back at the girls through the rear-view mirror. "Is there anything you girls want or need? What about you Sara?" Nick asked.
-------
Warrick nodded. "Where did you find them?" he asked, going through the evidence and looking things over one last time. When he looked up to Catherine, he saw the inmistakeably tired expression. "Cath, do you want to take a break first?"

"It was on a desk in his office. Maybe crime of passion?" Cath's attention was turned to his question. "I have to solve this case." she told him. Just then, her stomach growled for anyone in the room to hear. "Maybe, I should get something to eat. You coming?" she asked him, knowing that he couldn't do much with the case since he didn't know where any of the evidence was.

ShuriyuCSI said:
Nick smiled as well, catching the look on Sara's face. When he got into the truck, he started it up, looking back at the girls through the rear-view mirror. "Is there anything you girls want or need? What about you Sara?" Nick asked.

They shook their heads,
"No thanks Mr. Nick"

"Or maybe, whoever it was, just took the earring off so it wouldn't be ripped off.. I doubt you'd would wear one when you were going to bed with someone, would you?" Warrick said quietly, looking over pictures again before he jerked his head up. "Sorry, that came out a bit wrong.." he appologized. "Anyways, sure, I'd like to come." Warrick replied, stifling a chuckle at Catherine's stomach growl.
---------
Nick laughed lightly. "You don't have to be that formal you know.." He moved the car from the parking lot and headed off towards his one-level house.

"Hey, I haven't eaten in over 24 hours, you have no right to laugh." she said with a smile as she walked down the hall with him. She didn't know if it was because the halls were small, or if she just felt attached to Warrick, but they were walking very close and their hands kept hitting as they walked. "Stop trying to hold my hand Warrick!" she said teasingly with a laugh.

"I'm not laughing.. I didn't make a sound," Warrick grinned. When she made her second comment, he put on a shocked face, looking to Catherine. "Me? Hold hands with you? Never have I ever heard such an obsurd thing," he teased back, gently nudging her shoulder with his.

"Yeah right." Cath said with a smile. They kept hitting hands, and every time she would swat his hand away afterwards. "Stop trying to flirt with me Warrick." she said with a smile as she stepped to the left and made him bump into the wall softly enough that it wouldn't hurt him.

Warrick laughed a bit. "But you know you like it," he grinned to her, playfully wrapping an arm around her shoulders. He purposely started walking a bit erratically with her enveloped in his arm.

"Whoa there." Cath said as she wrapped her arm around his back and lead him into the breakroom. She then let him go and took an egg sandwich out of the fridge, and split it for the two of them. "Now, no flirting Warrick." she said with a huge grin as she flopped down on the couch.

Warrick laughed before smiling to her. "Thank you," he said, accepting the half of the sandwich. "And I'll try to resist." Warrick walked over and sat next to her on the couch, at a comfortable distance.

Catherine ate her half of the sandwich and watched him out of the corner of her eye. "You find it hard to resist me don't you?" she said teasingly as she turned to face him.

ShuriyuCSI said:
Nick laughed lightly. "You don't have to be that formal you know.." He moved the car from the parking lot and headed off towards his one-level house.

Cassie smiled,
"She's just used to it. We-uh-used to get beaten if we didn't adress our foster parents correctly."
Cassie couldn't believe she had just told him that. But she trusted Nick...she wasn't exactly sure why, but she did.

Nick smiled some, looking up at his mirror at the two girls for a moment. "Well, when you're with us, it doesn't matter how you address us.. Our names are just fine.. Unless Sara objects." Nick grinned goofily, having a teasing tone when he spoke.
-------
Warrick soon finished his half of the sandwich soon after her. He turned to look at her, smiling some. "Now what makes you say that? You're the one who's been watching me while I eat," he teased back.

Cath shook her head. "I was not!" she said as she pushed him a little. "If anything, you were watching me." she told him with a smile before getting up and grabbing a candy bar. "Now this..." she said, pointing to the hershey bar. "Is all mine." she said with a teasing grin as she opened it up and took off a piece. "If you want some you're going to have to work for it." she said with a laugh.

Warrick laughed. "I'm okay.. You need energy more than I do right now. I haven't been working as long," he replied to Catherine. "Though, now I'm curious, what would you make me do?"

Back