British Fans... Who would you cast in CSI: London?

kissmesweet, I suggested Marsha Thomason (Nessa from "Las Vegas") for the role of a female Supervisor (the Grissom/Horatio/Mac role), and think she'd do rather well.

I like Marsha Thomason in the Catherine analogue role--she'd do dang well!!! I still miss her on Las Vegas...

kissmesweet said:
I'm not British and I don't live in UK, but I actually want a female instead for the head of the department. Maybe someone really strong and steady. I just don't have a right person in mind.

Good thinking. I think of Helen Mirren would be good.

the american theme is stong but there are lots of influenecs -
all the theme songs are by the brit band the who
the difference is the alternative of name in uk its called SIU instead of CSI
this is my own interpritation and original oppinions on how i watch the show (blame a degree in media)
"Who Shot Sherlock" brass told the bloke to knock the accent off and when it was his original accent and just shrugged it off.
i don't know what i'm talking about.

but in light of that my new list of CSI:UK breakdown

DIRECTOR OF LAB - HELEN MIRRAN ( BRILLIANT IN THE QUEEN)
LABS - BRUCE FORSYTHE / LADY of GREEN WING ?? / BILL BAILEY
SUPERVISOR - ANTHONY HEAD
CSI'S - MARSHA THOMPSON / JAMES MACVOY (NEWBIE) / CLAIRE GOOSE / DAVID TENNENT
COPS - SIMON PEGG / RICKY GERVAIS (EXTRAS IS BRILL)
CORENER - DAVID ( ONE OF TOUCH OF FROST)

dove said:
has any one seen tourchwood

Yep, there is a Torchwood thread in General TV and media.

I have had a look at this thread recently and Marsha Thomason is getting a lot of nods! I have thought about it and think she would make a great CSI. I miss her on Las Vegas too.... :)

Elbystar said:

is john barrowman not scottish?

EDITED: Just saw Torchwood: Declassified and he's got his American accent out of character as well as in it. *shrugs* Unless he's putting it on for the benefit of the show?

I looked it up (I'm a bit sad like that), he was born in Glasgow (I think) but raised in Illinois. So technically he is British but with an American accent... Or, he could have dual nationality, I didn't look in too much detail. ;)

Either way, I wouldn't mind him in CSI:London, in fact the entire cast of Torchwood could make a great forensic team. :lol:

^^ Hey, leave the Welsh with SOMETHING to look at, will ya?
We've already nicked David Tennant. If we're not careful there won't be anyone left for Doctor Who or Torchwood. Or any other British TV drama for that matter...

Is it possible to add a poll halfway through a thread? If not, would we get into trouble for making a new thread with a poll for the same topic? I was thinking it might be fun to compile the most popular suggestions and turn them into a poll...

Yes, you can add a poll in the middle of a thread. ;) Just click "reply" instead of using the box at the bottom of the screen and there's a choice beneath the emoticons for you to make a poll. :)

Back