British Fans... Who would you cast in CSI: London?

Amanda Redman was good in New Tricks! She would make a great Catherine!

hellsy76 said:
Joanna Lumley too. They are both a little too "posh" to be getting their hands dirty.

Well..she could be just female H and stand by the crime scene and only do the interviews ;) I bet she'd be good at that.

Hmm, not killing you, hugging you instead! That voice... as well as the rest of him, frankly. Oh yes, can see this clearly now in front of my closed eyes.

thank you so much for the support, I was really afraid everyone will go nuts and call me a lunatic ;) He is so sexy!! But he needs a strong female coworker I am not sure yet who I would recommend for this position, she should be tough, good looking but not that model type of beauty you know, she should have the typical british black kind of humour. Anyone in mind???

You know, a few years ago I would have voted for Hugh Laurie, but he is tied up with the FOX Tv show House. So now I am thinking about Robson Greene. He was fabulous as Inspoector Dave Creegan in the Touching Evil series, so CSI would be a great role for him!

Oooh, I like the Robson Greene idea, we could get Jerome Flynn in as a double act. (like Nick and Warrick, but slightly less attractive).

I would quite like Billie Piper as a ditzy DNA tech?
Alan Rickman, the man is a genius! I could listen to him all day. But would he get his hands dirty?

How about Andrew Lincoln, who currently plays Dr Robert Bridge in the ITV show 'Afterlife'? (also starred in Love Actually) I think he's kinda cute :)

And have we mentioned Rupert Penry-Jones? He's nice too :devil:

Back