Bring Back Detective Vicaro!

^That's one of the lines, yes!!!! :D He cracks me up--the man is just hilarious. :D

Vicaro is one sick puppy. I liked how he was all hands off with the car, though. THat cracked me up. His implication was that it wasn't his job, so it was all up to Danny and Aiden. I guess not everyone is as willing to help out as Flack is. :lol:

Vicaro is played by Kim Coates, who I see has been in a lot of movies, and has guest-starred on a bunch of TV shows. He's obviously a busy guy, but he still needs to come back to CSI: NY and reprise his role as Vicaro. ;)

He was in Black Hawk Down, as was Carmine. Perhaps the chemistry comes from months of training in Africa.

Ali

He was in Black Hawk Down, as was Carmine. Perhaps the chemistry comes from months of training in Africa.

Ali

I noticed that on the IMDB list. Now I'm thinking another CSI spinoff, with Danny and Vicaro! :D Where would you have them be? I'd love CSI: New Orleans, and personally wouldn't mind CSI: Chicago one bit. ;) :devil:

It could always be a cable show... :lol: :devil:

And Vicaro would still be weirder than anyone in New Orleans! :lol:

I noticed that on the IMDB list. Now I'm thinking another CSI spinoff, with Danny and Vicaro! :D Where would you have them be? I'd love CSI: New Orleans, and personally wouldn't mind CSI: Chicago one bit. ;) :devil:

Hmmm... Chicago, sounds like someone is hoping they shoot on location. ;) How about LA, plenty of strange and odd little people, and yet Vicaro would be the strangest yet.

Or Alaska, don't the men out number the women like 5 to 1, maybe Vicaro could get some payoff on those looks he shoots Danny's way, I mean with Flack tucked safely away in NY. :lol:

Ali

I thought Vicaro was quite an unusual character and I’d like to see him again just to see what other weird things he’ll say. It was funny watching him and thinking ‘what’s he on about?’ and then seeing Danny and Aiden exchange glances where it was obvious they were thinking exactly the same thing.

He was actually rather restrained and polite when the perp hit him in the mouth, as well. “I’m not at peace with this taste” was an odd saying but can you imagine what Flack’s or Mac’s response would have been? :eek:

It could be an interesting relationship between him and Danny. He didn’t seem to hold a grudge over Danny’s attitude at the crime scene, and being able to put up with Danny is rather useful. He also made Danny smile when he found the car and said if they could work out what the contraption on the front was for they would have his respect.

^Putting up with Danny is indeed a virtue. The man must have patience in addition to an endless number of quirks. :lol:

Yeah, he just kind of took the punch and was like whatever--so weird. I think Danny rushed the guy first, and the Vicaro was kind of like, "great" and felt he had to go in after to help. :lol:

Hmmm... Chicago, sounds like someone is hoping they shoot on location. ;) How about LA, plenty of strange and odd little people, and yet Vicaro would be the strangest yet.

I don't think they come odder than Vicaro, anywhere. :lol:

Or Alaska, don't the men out number the women like 5 to 1, maybe Vicaro could get some payoff on those looks he shoots Danny's way, I mean with Flack tucked safely away in NY. :lol:

Ali

Flack wouldn't stay in NY for long if Danny went to Alaska. He knows it's cold up there. :devil: A Flack/Vicaro fight over Danny would be well worth seeing. :devil: Something about Vicaro tells me he fights dirty. And bites. :lol:

It could be an interesting relationship between him and Danny. He didn’t seem to hold a grudge over Danny’s attitude at the crime scene, and being able to put up with Danny is rather useful. He also made Danny smile when he found the car and said if they could work out what the contraption on the front was for they would have his respect.

it's a laugh to see Danny and Vicaro together. Danny gets all impatient with him and gives these looks as if Vicaro's sucha loser, and Vicaro appears to be oblivious to everything! whatta riot! it's good to have that kind of comic relief every now and then.

hope we see more of him in season 2 :)

Back