Bring Back Detective Vicaro!

Vicaro is one strange guy but they should bring him back, I had know idea what the hell he was talking about sometimes...glad to know I'm not the only one

And the guy who plays him is Canadian lol

I love the interaction between Danny and Vicaro. They kill me, they are so funny. :D

I know, they crack me up too! And Vicaro checked Danny out when they first walked up--that cracked me up. :lol: Kind of sized him up and all and then Danny gets all huffy.

Hehe I know im gutted now, after reading this thread he seems quite intresting. There re-running them here so I`ll make sure im watching it. :D

And Vicaro checked Danny out when they first walked up--that cracked me up. :lol: Kind of sized him up and all and then Danny gets all huffy.

Cause the only detective that can look at Danny like that is Flack, right? ;)

Cause the only detective that can look at Danny like that is Flack, right? ;)

Hell, yeah! :lol: :devil: Danny's not a two-timer. ;)

But I think Danny was annoyed that his authority was being questioned. Because I'm sure every detective at the precinct knows who Danny is. :rolleyes: Danny can be such a brat. :lol:

But Vicaro was still a hilarious weirdo!

And Vicaro checked Danny out when they first walked up--that cracked me up.

I noticed that too. That was just too funny. Of course, I couldn't blame him for checking Danny out. But still, it was a little obvious. :rolleyes:

It's hard to blame anyone for checking Danny out. :lol: And it was quite obvious, which made it even funnier. And then when he mentioned twenty-five cent coffee, I was like, "Man, he wants to take Danny on a really cheap date." :lol:

That's the beauty of Vicaro. He's just so weird!

Vicaro is played by Kim Coates, who I see has been in a lot of movies, and has guest-starred on a bunch of TV shows. He's obviously a busy guy, but he still needs to come back to CSI: NY and reprise his role as Vicaro. ;)

Back