Bring Back Detective Vicaro!

hi Khanada! u mean "ep#512 Snakes", isn't it?
i didn't see him wow. :(

edit:
found him in episode: "Early Rollout" (episode # 4.15) as "Drake Snow"

Thanks Khanada!

Yes, your eyes do not deceive you--I've dredged this thread up from the pits of dispair. I was going through the threads that are older than two years for anything worth saving before they get purged, and I saw this thread. Top41 and I were talking about Vicaro the other day and she mentioned this particular thread, and now I'm having nostalgia for "Hush" and I'm wishing he'd come back. :p

Honestly, I thought he'd been in more than one episode--the guy definitely left an impression. :lol: He's hilarious and I'd love it if they convinced Kim Coates to reprise the quirky detective in a few more episodes. Man, I'd look forward to that! :D

116-0157.jpg

(And before anybody says anything, I'm not suggesting that Vicaro become Flack's roomie and start 'taking his screentime'--I'd just love to see Vicaro come back for a few episodes. I love my Angell, but I'd do without her for a few cases if it meant getting this guy back. :p)

Kim Coates came and talked to my acting class last year because him and my teacher are really good friends :) :) :)

That would be amazing if he came back even if it were for a few episodes.

Whoo! I like Detective Vicaro! :lol: So cocky and cool and smooth... LOL.

Kim Coates was in "Black Hawk Down". Carmine was too. :)

As was Gabriel Casseus, who played Jerald Brown in season one's "Officer Blue".

*crosses fingers that they can work Jason Isaacs into the guest cast at some point* ;)

But yeah, Vicaro was such a kooky guy, it would be so awesome if they brought him back.

I still remember that Danny called him "the crime scene troll". :lol: And he introduced himself and Aiden and added "one, two" at the end. Vicaro was so odd, but I'd like to see him again too. But he only appeared in that one episode, waaay back in Season 1, so maybe TPTB has long forgotten about him already... I doubt they even remember the delightful Marty Pino from Season 2. :(

I loved Vicaro! He was crushing on Danny big time. :lol: Such a strange detective--I want to see him come back at some point! :D

I'm pretty he was the liquer store owner that was robbed on Fannysmackin'.

He was talking way to fast when Sofia was trying to get his statement.

So much time has passed and still no sign of Vicaro he was the ultimate I can't understand why he only made that one appearance in Hush. :mad: It wasn't like he sucked or anything. I remember seeing Hush for the first time and there he is sitting on the hood of the police car asking the CSI's to identify themselves throwing his hand around pointing at them and I thought what the hell is up with this man? But in a good way. Then he goes off explaining in a really unorthodox way about who he is and what his doing there and Danny just gives him a WTF kinda look and says "Good for you." In retrospect I think that there would have been some fine and memorable interactions between Danny and Vicaro if he had to stay in the show as a recurring cast member.

I would've loved for Vicaro to stick around as a recurring character too. I agree with althea. Just imagine the funny lines he and Danny would have exchanged. ;)

That reminds me of Detective Thacker, the one who was checking out Aiden's butt in an early Season 1 episode. He appeared in a handful of episodes, then disappeared. Thacker was okay too, would've been nice for TPTB to get them both to stick around. :D

That reminds me of Detective Thacker, the one who was checking out Aiden's butt in an early Season 1 episode. He appeared in a handful of episodes, then disappeared. Thacker was okay too, would've been nice for TPTB to get them both to stick around.

I remember Thacker because of the butt incident with Aiden but I didn't even know that was his name :lol: until now. Thacker and Vicaro was very New Yorkish the accent and the attitude.

Kim Coates was in the last few episodes of Prison Break too. :p I just got into the show, so I’m not sure if he was always a part of the show. I think he’s a great actor and his one episode of CSI:NY says a lot. Nevermind the fact that Hush is my favorite episode ever. ;)

I’m in agreement with everyone else. The reactions he got from Danny aided in his being memorable. From the first scene we saw Vicaro, I loved:

“You see the kits. You know who we are.” (Not certain if that’s exact though) “Aiden, do me a favor and tell him what’s what.” (Whenever Danny says ‘what’, I giggle because it’s more ‘watt’ than ‘what’) Then there’s the ‘friggin’ onions’ quote. Danny is hilarious when he has to interact with quirky people. :lol:

It just says a lot about an actor, who was only in all of 4 minutes of the episode, to leave such an impression on the audience, when you have people who’ve been on the show for years who don’t. It would be awesome if they bought him back from time to time.

I’d hate to think they’re only going to rotate between Flack and Angell, when they have so many other people to come in from time to time. Like someone mentioned Det. Thacker. What about Det. Scagnetti, who was in 3 episodes: Charge of this Post, Trapped and Grand Murder at Central Station, but maybe because John Dove, who portrayed him, also wrote 3 episodes: Sleight of Hand, Risk and last week’s Commuted Sentences. He was the ‘Ooh, Detective Prada!’ recipient. :lol:

Anywho, bring back Vicaro!! :D

Back