Bring Back Burn!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
as some of you know i have been away for a while
and that im also a big aiden fan
this is my first time i have been here in a while and i have just found out about aiden about 2mins ago
please tell me its not true :( :( :( :( :( :(

Detective_Burn said: True. But Vanessa also said she´d come backk, if A. Zuicker wants her, too.

She really said that. However up to now, I´m so scared Vanessa might break her word. Everything we´ve is one rediculous guest-appearence in season 2. That f* suckxx! :confused:

calleighdelko said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
as some of you know i have been away for a while
and that im also a big aiden fan
this is my first time i have been here in a while and i have just found out about aiden about 2mins ago
please tell me its not true :( :( :( :( :( :(

I would love to lie to you, but its true. :(

sadly its true... :( I hate it, and as much as I would have loved for Aiden/Vanessa to come back in a "better" way, maybe guest spots here and there, I guess things were done and written so everyone was convenienced I guess. I'm sure the writers and Vanessa knew that fans were going to respond a certain way to however they brought her back. We have Season 1 though, so, I guess we'll have to make due with that..

do you know how close i was to hitting the computer when i heard this so then to release my anger i wrote a letter to the produces of the show
i would post it hear but i think it execeds the pg-13 rating :mad:

i will carry one the bring back burn as i am now convinced that it was a twin that she never new about and she is still alive :)

i will now run away crying to write a few more angery letters as they seem to make me feel better :(

Detective_Burn said:

Detective_Burn said: True. But Vanessa also said she´d come backk, if A. Zuicker wants her, too.

She really said that. However up to now, I´m so scared Vanessa might break her word. Everything we´ve is one rediculous guest-appearence in season 2. That f* suckxx! :confused:

Vanessa didn't break her word. Zuiker wanted her back for one guest appearance and she did it.

He really should. Honestly, there´s no real sense in guest-appearences. On one hand they conclude storys. They can end still open plots. However this makes them seem final and definitive. That just increases fans anger-mood. IMHO guest-appearences don´t really sooth.

I'm not sure if it really leaves things open for everyone, but for me it still leaves things somewhat unresolved. I still wanna know more and whys. But I can deal with it.

Back