Bring Back Burn!

If she shows anger that only makes her seem weaker, than she was when she left the office. She wasn't angry when she got fired, so why would she be angry now? She knows she's the one who did a mistake and she understands Mac's reasons for firing her.

To me it'd be unrealistic, if she used threats to get her job back. She's better than that.

Sure such a threat. Guess that would be blackmail.

I agree Aien knows about her mistake. However she says so, and doesn´t lie about that.
Therefore she could fight for a second chance to prove she never does mistakes twice.

Fighting for it, okay, but she shouldn't show desparation. She could show that she misses her job though, despite the stress it caused her.

Yes of course. See no reason for desperation.

You mean threatening not to say anything in case she sees a crime could seem too desperate?

Yeah I do. She was (or still is?) a CSI after all and she knows how important a witness can be. If she chooses not to talk because of her pride, then she isn't the CSI I pictured her to be.

I think Aiden would never hamper a case like that. If she's a witness, she'll do all she can to help. It would help redeem her (especially in Mac's eyes) and give her some closure with the team perhaps.

I wonder what she is doing now. Given her sympathy for Regina, maybe she became some sort of victim's advocate or social worker? Or maybe she went into straight up police work? Either would be really interesting.

Thank you BlueGirl, now I understand you.

Top, I´m afraid Aiden as a victim´s advocate seems so half. Doesn´t really satisfy, I mean.
However if Aiden woul work as a social worker that could be a good basis to letting her slowly recognize she misses her CSI badge.

Detective_Burn said:
However if Aiden woul work as a social worker that could be a good basis to letting her slowly recognize she misses her CSI badge.

Good point. It would be a hard switch. Going from helping putting the bad guys away to just having to listen to all the terrible things that happen and not being able to do anything about them.

Better point. :)

As a social worker Aiden´s gotta face all that body- and soul-damage rape-victims suffer.
That´s the point. Aiden sees the wounds rapists leave back. But she also knows there´s so litte police can do indeed.
That really sucks. :eek:

If the news of Aiden returning are true, we should show support by watching, and making that episode the most rated. That way we show them that she is great as the rest.

okay, well, the only petition that would let me count the signatures was the second link on page 2, and it indicated that there are 21 signatures. Not a very imposing amount. So I propose we either really, REALLY up the ante (and I mean REALLY) or wait and see if she is returned to the show. We could also send the petition as a simple letter with no signatures, which could also impact the production team's decisions on the matter.

Back