Bring Back Burn!

I don't understand how they replaced someone so edgy with Miss Sunshine && Lollipops.

Just think about the horrible exit Aiden had. 2 minutos for the episode ending "you're fire." "oh whatever. here's my badge. i never wanted this job anyway"

:rolleyes:

they better write a come back with more quality than her exit.

^I hope her return is handled better than her exit was, too. I imagine they've had more time to work on it (they probably didn't have a lot of time to write her exit episode), so I'm hoping we'll see a better developed episode.

Mithix, the petitions still lack so much votes. Also awesomepossum hasn´t been here for some time.
That´s why I kinda took over gaining enough votes.

So, thanks for your hint. I´m gonna have a look at it.

Detective_Burn said:

Yes she planted evidence and Mac fired her. Unfortunately this is little off-topic here.
If you want so I can give you details, but let´s do that in Aiden-thread.

Here´s the -> Link.

THANKS!!!!

Back on thread... bring back Aiden..

Also.. another reason is sorry but she had to be fired. First off is that he could be innocent (even though the guy wasn't)

second is that a forensic scientists needs to look at the evidence with a clear, unbiased, open minded veiw. (thats why in fact the scientists don't know where the evidence came from) She became biased, it became personal. Whos to say it wouldn't happen again.

P.s. sorry if theres a whole new topic and this is plonked in the middle of it and screws it up!!

Actually there was a huge discusion if it was fair to fire Aiden or not.
Guess this is against bringing Aiden back, and therefore hardly belongs here, too.

OKay i just found this and i am using the avatar on my yahoo, and the banner on my email and such. I just really got into CSI NY and well i started watching season two and bought season one. But see, when i started i didnt really know Aiden and i was shocked when she got fired. And well i totally never thought that she tampered with evidence. I mean sure she looked at the hair thought about it but she didnt. And well the way she went i thought was totally stupid and idiotic. But yeah i was reading all this and wondering there has to be some way to get her back. I mean they didnt kill her off like they did Tim Speedle. DnA is my second fav ship next to sMACked. And well i know that this could be a little off topic, for what i have been talking about. But we could always start an online protest to bring her back. Get people to sign it and such. I dont know how but we could.

BRING BURN BACK!

I really miss Aiden too. Hell, I stopped watching NY because I found out she was leaving. I caught the last end of Zoo York though and I really like Lindsay.

I dont think an online protest is going to help though. Vanessa asked to be written out and they wrote her out. It's not Lindsays fault she is replacing Aiden, which I think thats the reason a lot of people dont like her and hold that over her head. :rolleyes:

I think it would be awesome if Aiden came back for an episode and I would love to see how she and Lindsay reacted.

very true Alyssa, it pained me to see Aiden leave. At the began I didn't like Lindsay cause she replaced Aiden, but now she's grown on me. I'd like to see Aiden and Lindsay somewhat confront each other. ummmmmmmmmmmm
kaia

I know, wouldnt it be awesome! They are both so different! Aiden is the tough Brooklyn girl and Lindsay is the nice Montana country girl. It would be cool to see it!

Hehe - I'm quite possibly the first Aiden/Lindsay 'shipper (suggested it over in the multi-shipping thread, anyway ;) ) so I definitely want to see them interact! :D The tension from the fact that one of them effectively replaced the other mixed with the fact that Aiden is really a calmer, more focused Danny in female form should make things very interesting. If it weren't for the fact that Lindsay replaced Aiden I would think that their relationship would be written much like Danny and Lindsay's is - but I could be wrong.

I loved Aiden, anyway, and I love Lindsay - so frankly the people who hold Aiden's departure over Lindsay's head have NO idea what they're missing! :rolleyes:

In an of herself Lindsey's alright. She's actually growing on me. Just being a DnA shipper I thought the whole D/L interactions seem forced. I think they should've kept up Danny's antoginism towards her longer. I need some mourning time. :(

Oh and I'm the second Aiden/Lindsey shipper. And I blame Gnimaerd for that ;). lol

I think it would be great to see their interaction. Espically not that Lindsey's kinda settled in. But w/ Aiden being the chamelon she is and coming 'home' as it were it would def be something to see.

Oh I can see it now Danny standing in the middle and the girls on either side glaring at each other. The whole gang behind them everybody looking back and forth. Then someone says

"Back away Danny, slowly." ROFLMAO

Back