Bring Back Burn!

sorry...this doesn't belong here...
I was a little distracted...
back to topic...

I MISS AIDEN

That's right! :lol:

I first watched season two...have good impression on Lindsay...Then when I watched back to season one, I realized that Aiden is perfect...maybe she is my girl :lol:...

I know everyone should have a favor for these evey three csis...so...mine is Aiden for NY... :lol:

voted in every poll I've clicked...*blush*that's one of the reason why I'd been kicked out by the systerm sometimes...

I agree - they could finally solve case of Regina's rape and she could visit her old team

counting votes?...If you only mean this thread...as it has six pages...every page ends with the post number of fifty...so it has more than 250-300 posts in this thread...If you wanna open another poll...that's a long story... :lol:

btw, bring you another from galleries.pastmyshoulder.com...Great website and pics~~

Hey!!

In the uk.. on five CSI:NY has only just entered the realm of season 2 and i missed the episode where Aiden went. What happened? I saw the one when she was holding the hair above the undies, arguing whether to plant it or not.... what happened??? She leave??

Yes she planted evidence and Mac fired her. Unfortunately this is little off-topic here.
If you want so I can give you details, but let´s do that in Aiden-thread.

Here´s the -> Link.

Back