Brass/Sofia #1 - I've been thinking about you...

I adore Brass/Sofia. I converted a couple of months ago, ironically after seeing ABRT when it aired here in Australia. "I Like To Watch" sealed it for me. Over at the csi_labs LiveJournal, where I play Brass, we have him and Sofia dating. I don't think there is anyone else for Brass, honestly.

Looking forward to the end of s6 and seeing "Way to Go", judging by your comments. And I'm with you in hoping that there is some more Brass/Sofia implications in s7.

Off to read the fan fiction now.

Clarrisani, "I Like to Watch" did it for me as well. I really like them together and hope they have lots of scenes in S7.

Although, it wasn't necessarily shippy, I did love the bit in "Rashomama" where Brass and Sofia are talking to Nick. It was so cute to see her wait for Jim as he stops to talk to Nick, who's asking for a ride.

*waves at Clarrisani* Nice to see a fellow Aussie :)

Brass and Sofia just seem to click. She gets him and he gets her. There's a zing in the air with the two of them :D

I kinda like the idea of this pairing, but I'm afraid I missed the ep where Sofia says something about a motorbike and Brass says something about the back seat being better. Any chance anyone can tell me which episode this was so I can catch up a bit?

aussieturtle said:
I kinda like the idea of this pairing, but I'm afraid I missed the ep where Sofia says something about a motorbike and Brass says something about the back seat being better. Any chance anyone can tell me which episode this was so I can catch up a bit?

It was Unbearable back in S5.

Another interesting Brass/Sofia moment was back in Formalities when he says something like "Hey, Sofie". That stuck out to me because of its familiarity--and no one else has ever called her that.

It's nice to see this ship getting some attention again. Like I said before, I wasn't really a Brass/Sofia shipper until I Like to Watch. The way she smiled at him when he asked her to pop a couple of buttons gave me (and my brother-in-law) the the feeling there was something between them.

Btw, I finally got inspired to do a follow up to my first Brass/Sofia fic. Seeing Brass in the season opener was very inspiring.

Clarrisani, I checked out the RP you mentioned on LJ. Love all the Brass/Sofia interaction. Very good!

BTW, Sydne has posted her next story in the Brass/Sofia series at CSI-Forensics. It's called the Home coming.

I like the fact he called her Sofie too, beaujolais. It was just a really cute moment.

I can't wait to see your fic! I'm working on one too...up to seven pages so far!

beaujolais said:
Clarrisani, I checked out the RP you mentioned on LJ. Love all the Brass/Sofia interaction. Very good!

You are very welcome. Not nearly enough interaction, but I love how it all came out of one of those crazy email quizs - them finding out that they liked each other. One big soap opera, that RP.

Any Brass/Sofia moments in s7 thus far? We're still waiting for Rashomama here in Australia, but I'll be on the lookout for the interaction.

*bumping this* Because Brass and Sofia is hot! I know that Syd is working on a new one (FINALLY).

Rashomama interaction between them was great. I think there's still a zing in the air just when they're in the same room together. I find it a lot like the GC relationship - they just have fantastic natural chemistry.

beaujolais said:
Dragging this ship up from the depths because it's really grown on me. So much so that I've just posted the second part of an angsty Brass/Sofia fic over on ff.net: Playing the Hero. And Bev, I'm hoping this is still a ship that has your attention because I love your Brass/Sofia fics.

I really hope they continue this Brass/Sofia vibe through S7. I mean, Sofia really did seem to have Brass' back in Way to Go. I'd love to see that explored a bit more. And come on, why should Brass be left out of the lovin'? He's just so dang lovable!

Yup, it has my attention. Life has just been to darned busy to write the last month or so. In the last week or so, I've gotten one just about written. I need to do one last scene to get it written and then send it off to beta. It should be up by next week!

Bev said:
beaujolais said:
Dragging this ship up from the depths because it's really grown on me. So much so that I've just posted the second part of an angsty Brass/Sofia fic over on ff.net: Playing the Hero. And Bev, I'm hoping this is still a ship that has your attention because I love your Brass/Sofia fics.

I really hope they continue this Brass/Sofia vibe through S7. I mean, Sofia really did seem to have Brass' back in Way to Go. I'd love to see that explored a bit more. And come on, why should Brass be left out of the lovin'? He's just so dang lovable!

Yup, it has my attention. Life has just been to darned busy to write the last month or so. In the last week or so, I've gotten one just about written. I need to do one last scene to get it written and then send it off to beta. It should be up by next week!

*crosses fingers*

Okay, so I was really happy when they got rid of the other detectives and bumped Sofia up because I hoped to see more of the great interaction she and Brass had last season but what have we had so far? Bupkis. I loved the shippiness of last season but so far this season we haven't even seen her acknowledge that he was shot, something I was really looking forward to this season, especially given how she was looking out for him.

Of course, I guess all this means they are really a couple and because of the whole Captain/detective thing, she can't work with him. Yup, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I know! I really thought, considering the emotions we saw in her during Way To Go, that we would have some sort of resolution between her and Brass over what happened.

But I definitely like your explanation, beaujolais, and I'm going to stick right with you on that one :D

Brass and Sofia are love!

Like you I miss the interaction between the two of them. I really hope we get to see some of it soon. I'm having B/S withdrawals.

Plus, I'm stuck on my B/S fic which sucks. I wanted it to be done for Xmas. Its an Xmas fic and its just not working.

Can you guys send my muse some B/S love?

Mine isn't a Xmas fic--it's a sequel to my first Brass/Sofia fic--but I'm having the same problem. I have the start of it but it's coming out more like an epilogue to the first fic and not a sequel. I'd like it to be something more than a couple of pages but I just can't think of anything.

Maybe it's just the time of the year. Apparently, my muse is out Christmas shopping and hitting all of the holiday parties.

Back