Bones *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, too Drumchik! :) Since I get married next year, this is my last big "blowout" family Christmas!! And Bones is SOOO on my list! It's the only TV Series I want badly enough this Christmas! That's gotta tell you how much I love the B&B.

We get a new episode tmra! *shakes with excitement* *accidentally sends self into hyperventilation* Don't believe me? I've done it before!

.... Maybe I shouldn't be so proud about that.. Viva la Bones!

ETA:

Tonight's ep is "The Headless Witch in the Woods." After that, they are re-airing last year's "Two Bodies in the Lab." It's a must-see for any B/B fan! :)

I have SPOILERS! You want 'em??? Ok, you're getting 'em!

2x15 looks interesting, and strange.

Have any of you ever read James Patterson's "First to Die"? Well, it has a similar flow to what is happening here. See, in the teaser, Booth and Bones wander up to a crime scene that seems way to familiar to Bones. Why? It's a crime scene she made up in one of her books. Someone is imitating the kills in her book.

It happens again. As the second Act concludes, a second body is found, killed in a manner from Bones' book. It disturbs her greatly, but her publicist seems insistent on capitalizing on the attention Bones is getting. So, Bones is off to photo shoots, book signings, you name it. She's running around like mad.

Also, there's some stuff with Sullivan (Sully). He and Bones are now officially a couple. As she tries to talk on the phone with her publicist, he insists on distracting her. It doesn't help that they're in bed together. The image has traumatized those who have heard about it. So, I created the antidote:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f119/Starseneyes/Sullycopy.jpg

Anyway, there is some weirdness in the Booth/Bones/Sully triangle, but nothing too bad. It's all handled fairly well.

Oh, and there's a great moment when the publicist meets Booth. She comments on where Bones gets her inspiration for her more "naughty" scenes in the books. Booth is very quick to say it's not about him, and that she has a boyfriend. Methinks the man protests too much! :)

Unfortunately Alyssa your image was a little on the large side, so I had to amend it. Images should be no larger than 400 x 400 pixels. ;)

Excellent picture though! :D

Sorry Tinkerbell! I never can remember the limit. Every site is so different. I think I'll put it on a post-it. :)

I so died when I read the part of Bones & Sully in bed! But than I thought, hey the casted someone who looks like Booth so that must mean something right? I hope she gets tired of the "copy" & hooks up with the original :)

I have the DVDs, but I can't watch them til Christmas. It's a long, long story. I got them, today, though. One of the corners of the hard plastic cover was a little bent, but that is no big deal so long as the discs are good. :)

Bones and Sully in bed? Wow, it's good to know our girl's getting some loving. I just hope "Sully" isn't a some kind of a bad guy. :p

Am I mistaken, or is it another new Bones tonight?!!! That would be good if I'm reading the guide correctly.

David Duchovny? Seriously? That's pretty cool actually. You know, I've always wondered how they pick directors for episodes on a lot of these shows, since many series seem to have a variety of directors coming in... I noticed it recently on Supernatural. I wonder how they get picked? Do they get approached, or does an agent call the show and see if they want them, or... how does that work?

Anyway, now that David has some more formal directing under his belt, I'll be interested to see what he does with Bones. Should be cool, I'm thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back