Bones *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracie said:
I have a question? What's the policy of posting Youtube videos? I have a few clips up from the past show and was just wondering if it was okay to post the links.
Apologies for not getting back to you sooner, however, I just wanted to clarify a few things before I answered your question. You can post links to You Tube showing clips of the previous episodes. That is fine. :)

Dynamo1 said:
If the Fox network did not put the videos on YouTube, someone is breaking copyright laws and it can't be mentioned here. If Fox put them up. like CBS did with their CSI series on another service, then it is legal.
Yes, indeed. This is a big concern for any CSI clips, any CSI clips that you wish to show that are on You Tube, must have to have been offered by CBS otherwise, as Dynamo mentioned, someone may be breaking copyright laws and when it comes to CSI we wish to be very, very careful. In regards to non-CSI clips, like Bones for example, we will allow the link to be posted, as it is a little less of a concern than CSI clips. Until further notice, at the moment that is the situation on You Tube.

Tinkerbell said:In regards to non-CSI clips, like Bones for example, we will allow the link to be posted, as it is a little less of a concern than CSI clips. Until further notice, at the moment that is the situation on You Tube.

Thanks for the clarification, Tinkerbell. I know that Youtube is usually grey matter for most boards, so I just wanted to be clear on this boards before I posted anything.

If you guys want to check out a few clips from last weeks ep, you can see them here

YAY! I was waiting for this, thanks AL. Now I can get myself up to date before watching the new episode this week... there is a new episode, right?

Also, your banner is depressing.

I loved the part where Booth and Bones were talking after the case was closed, and when he called her as "structured very well". That cracked me up. ^_^

If you go to Fox.com, there is a video clip up for tonight's episode! It's a funny one. :) Love our duo.

I don't suppose he's split with Cam yet, huh? *sad sigh* Ooh! ooh! Maybe we could have an uber cliche scene where the hotel screws up and they have to share a room!! Yay! That would be beautiful :D

He's actually going to be with Cam for quite a while. As of 2x12, we assume they're still together. He kisses her when she gives him a piece of information he needed to help with the whole creepy serial killer thing.

Thanks for the article! Wow, KR is a lot younger looking than I thought she'd be. She's quite pretty! And who else totally loves the fact that David Duchovny is directing the episode she's in? How fantastic. I love that she didn't want to do the episode until they told her he was involved :D

As for Cam and Booth... yuck. I like her more and more, but I just don't like her with him. sigh.

How totally awesome was last night's episode? I totally loved it. The whole gangster-and-his-moll get up was SO adorable and they seemed to enjoy playing the boy and girlfriend roles a leeeetle much for "platonic" friends. I say there's hope for them yet ;)

*throws tantrum* I set up the VCR to tape...mom was out shopping and I was going to tape her Dancing With The Stars on one TV and Bones on the other so we coudl watch it together later. But somehow it didn't tape. Waaaaah! I'm likely at fault for hitting rewind instead of record-it's the only way the tape,w hich I'd FF'ed to preserve a CSI Miami ep I haven't watched yet-could've been at the beginning that I know of. As for the TV getting off the channel...all I can think of is that I hit a wrong button and never knew it. *sobs* I hope Fox repeats this and soon, I need my fix!!! especially a Vegas crossover inspiring ep!!

Next week should be good; I did catch the preview.

BTW Ziggy, I love your avvie :)

^Oh ROUGH! I'm sorry, that's really sucky. I know how you feel, I have meetings Monday nights and I kept asking my boyfriend to record Prison Break and he kept forgetting, so eventually I just gave up. Sigh. Maybe over the holidays they'll rerun last night's ep and the few I missed while switching the cable over.

And thanks, I love my avvie too :D you can never go wrong with cute little kitties!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back