Bones #2: The Jeffersonian Breakroom

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hrockz, Aug 12, 2008.

?

New thread name

Poll closed Aug 19, 2008.
  1. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The FBI Agent and his Bones

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Forensic Anthropologist and her FBI Agent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  11. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Re: Bones #2: The Jeffersonian Breakroom *spoilers*

I thought in 'The Verdict In The Story', B&B agreed to let Sweets study them?

But I guess after Brennan's warning to Sweets in 'The Pain In The Heart', he wouldn't dare to again, or Booth would like she said, beat him up.

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Well Booth and Brennan agreed to let him continue his observations not necessarily to do experiments that could tear the partners apart. Sweets should know way better to do something as dumb and stupid as that! Sorry, I don't think the excuse of being young and growing up is a good enough reason to like him. But let's agree to disagree on that one shall we? :D

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Actually there's nothing to disagree. I didn't say I like Sweets, I just don't mind him. But I agree, he shouldn't experiment with B&B but since both Booth and Brennan worked through it in Booth's bathroom, it just shows how strong their partnership is. :D

Couple more days to the premiere! Yay! :hugegrin:

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

New ep tomorrow, right?

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I'm really really interested in the premiere. I can't wait, hopefully I'll be able to watch it by the weekend.

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Yes, 2-hour season premiere on Wednesday, September 3, 8:00 PM (Eastern) on your local FOX affiliate. But, I hate pointing this out, as usual, networks and stations mistakenly believe they have the right to change schedules at the last minute without notice. So check your local listings for time and channel in your area and keep your fingers crossed. Maybe your toes and eyes, too, if you can.

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Me too!

I'll probably stay off this thread till I watch it myself, so in case you don't see me here tomorrow after you lucky people living in the US get to watch it, enjoy the season premiere. I'm sure it'll be awesome. And I'll be back, after I watch it myself.... hopefully a day later than you guys.

8. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

The roomie and I are making it a theme night and having another friend over to partake: Bones and Burritos! I'm also getting brownies for dessert to stick with the "B" theme. And just in case, we have beer in the fridge! :lol: Should be fun, and tastey! :D

9. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Sounds awesome :) I can't wait until I get to see it. I'm itching to watch it already!

10. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

From TV Guide online:

Ratings: Bones-in-the-UK Does More than OK!

Nothing was lost in translation Wednesday night, as Bones' trip across the pond averaged 9.7 million total viewers, a 17 percent improvement on its year-ago season opener, and the Fox show's best premiere audience since it debuted in 2005. Bones was also the night's best-performing program in the key 18-49 demo.

Well, DUH! Everything else was a rerun or crappy reality show.

11. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

You know, I gotta say... it wasn't the greatest episode(s) that I've seen. I think they spent so much time trying to give them something to do in England that the writing suffered a little bit. Don't get me wrong- there were still many hilarious moments, but overall I was a little disappointed.

OK, now here's where everyone else comes on and says how awesome it was! Heh heh. ;)

12. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

No I actually agree! I got annoyed by how dumb they made Booth in England. But still loved it altogether. The second part was a whole lot better too. Maybe because wexler was dead :p

I actually enjoyed Cam and Hodgela's story with Grayson :lol: and Sweets was all right too. ;)

13. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Agree, it wasn't the best epi. Kept looking at the clock and thinking, "it's not any later?" Cam sure came across as a hoochie, but one with a conscience - I've grown to like her a lot. Right actor for the role.
    Okay, Sweets wasn't so bad in this one, but I'm still witholding judgment until I see how he treats Zack when he goes to visit him. They'll all be visiting him at the asylum, right? I mean, that's what friends do, right?

14. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's a bit disappointed. I think the case was okay but it wasn't really that interesting. I was baffled by how quick they can send over stuff from England to the U.S. Maybe they tried to make it look like it took more then just a few hours but I didn't get that. Also it was weird seeing Indira Varma as Cate Pritchard. I know her as Suzie in Torchwood and I could not get that out of my head. :rolleyes:

The storyline with Cam, Grayson and Hodgela...Well some might think it's fascinating but I thought it was annoying. Come on! They acted like teenagers! I think the way they behave in their workplace is unacceptable and inappropriate. I so understand why Clark didn't want to keep working there. And as for Cam saying Grayson's like a god, well he's good looking but not that good looking. :rolleyes: I'm very curious as to how Hodgela's break up is going to affect everyone. I'm expecting drama. :lol:

I'm glad this eppie had many hilarious moments otherwise I would be pissed off. I have to admit some of those moments felt a bit forced. In my opinion the best moment was when Brennan said to Wexler she doesn't want him calling Booth a cowboy because Booth would like that. :guffaw:

I'm afraid I expected to much for this season's premiere. It wasn't bad but the writers could have done a better job.

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I finally got to watch it! yay! Like most of us, I won't say it's the best episode ever but I enjoyed it. What made me upset was the whole Hodgela breaking up thing. I think it wasn't written very well.

The first part as mentioned wasn't too well written. Except for jealous Booth. I always enjoy seeing that, and how he gets so worked up and irritable cos he's jealous. The second part was better, in terms of storyline.

I think simply cos it's a 2-hour episode so some things felt dragged out or forced.

Exactly! I mean Booth is way more good looking, ok I may be biased here but I honestly don't think Grayson is very good looking at all.

And the whole deal about Cam sleeping with Grayson and the Hodgela thing. I think it was upsetting. I felt so sorry for Hodgins at first, then later at the diner, when he didn't stop Angela from leaving I got upset with him, and I felt sorry for Angela. IMO they should have left Hodgela alone. They deserve a happy ending! They worked so hard for the divorce but in the end let something like that break them up. :(

Clark was funny, I kinda liked him. And Sweets too. So who's intern-of-the-week next week?

Booth and the mini was hilarious. My fave moments had to be when there were subtle hints on the B&B relationship. When Brennan didn't want to sleep with Wyexler cos it would upset Booth, and the part where Booth was trying to get out of the parking lot. He told Brennan he thought she's special, and Brennan gets this sudden realization, like she suddenly gets that Booth thinks she's special. And of course the flat tire :lol: So funny.

I've got a feeling somethings going on there. I mean something good in terms of B&B as the season progresses.

Oh and when Pitchard compared Booth to Everest. I don't think Brennan got that though. But she did tell Brennan she should try the feeling of "conquering Everest". Now I can't wait for B&B in bed! Although I know it won't be in the context that we want.

I think we all did, simply cos it's the season premiere. But still I enjoyed very much the B&B moments. And Clark, I felt sorry he's not staying.

Next week is the episode where Brennan dates two guys at one time? I love seeing jealous Booth again. I can't wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.