Bones #2: The Jeffersonian Breakroom

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hrockz, Aug 12, 2008.

?

New thread name

Poll closed Aug 19, 2008.
  1. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The FBI Agent and his Bones

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Forensic Anthropologist and her FBI Agent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  11. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

First off I'd like to apologize. I didn't mean to put anyone on the defensive, or feel they need to say sorry for using spoiler boxes! :lol: Please, go crazy. Use 'em, for sure. I'm just glad that everyone is having discussions in addition to the spoiler stuff. I missed joining in! ;) And thanks to the kind Mod for helping regulate as always. We've got some good Mods in this forum... and I'm not just saying that because I used to be one! :lol:

I totally agree- I find I'm usually so focused on the B&B that everything else seems to play second fiddle. And you're probably right- that's why I only miss Zack when he shows up.

I definitely didn't like Cam at the very beginning, but it only took a few episodes for me to appreciate her wit. She always cracks me up. And it seems that she's really stepped in a become a force in the lab this season, even though she always should have been, since she's technically the boss. At the same time, I like the way she still respects how everyone else operates, and has no problem letting others step up if they have a better take on stuff. She's also very good at letting the sort of "understood" leader- Bones- do her thing whenever possible. She's a very good manager, if you ask me. I totally dig her. She's probably my fave after Bones and Booth.

Anyone else want to see Booth's brother return? They clearly have a lot of unresolved issues to deal with, and I'd love to see them touch on that, albeit only slightly. We don't need any other story arcs overwhelming the season. It's gotten off to a rocky start already, as far as I'm concerned, and I think it could be helped by getting back to their older style of storytelling, like they did in season 2, maybe.

2. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

It's okay. We're one big Booth/Bones lovin' family! :lol: *Throws cookies and The Who albums*

I definitely want to see Jared again. I'm really glad that the Jared/Bones thing only lasted one episode. I don't want to see her with anyone other than her knight in shining FBI standard body armor. :lol:

I think Brendan Fehr has done a great job and I would love to have him back! It'll be interesting to see if they take the "acoholic father" storyline anywhere. I'm sure we'll at least hear of it again.

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Christmas_Rockz, what's your avatar from? (Well, Bones, obviously, but what episode.)

I didn't like Cam in the beginning because I thought she was a bit of a jerk. She's not as bad anymore.

I guess the thing with Zack is that he can't come back, really... it's a lab that deals with criminalistics. It's like bringing back that whole conflict that Bones had with her father working there. The only difference is that it'd be even more hypocritic since Zack is in an institution for murder. I know he apparently said that he didn't kill anyone, but still.

4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

It's from 'The Conman In The Meth Lab'. The last scene where B&B share Booth's birthday cake at the bus stop.

I agree I didn't like Cam at first and she had teething problems with Brennan in the beginning but now I think she makes a great boss.

And I'd love to see more Jared too, just not with Brennan:lol:
    I think more of Booth's family would be great. I always thought he'd be the "perfect" brother with the family and the 2 kids, and with his parents proud of him but disappointed with Seeley. They did get some parts like I thought, ie the high-achiever but not the family part.

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Ah, I didn't recognize it because it's on my list of episodes I need to catch up on. I missed a whole bunch because Wednesday is Criminal Minds/CSI:NY night and I can't watch three shows in a row on school nights.

I definitely agree with that sentiment. XD

Question: Do many fans not like B&B? I certainly like it, but I'm just curious, because most boards I've been on, it seems like everyone's for it.

6. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^As far as I know I haven't met anybody who doens't like B&B. I mean they are the center of the whole show, not to mention center of the squint squad! :lol:

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Well, I was referring to the ship. I highly doubt anyone doesn't like the characters. :lol:

8. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I've never known anyone not to like the ship. I mean, the chemistry between them has been there from the beginning, it's always been in the show. I guess people who didn't like it at the very beginning may not have continued watching. Maybe, I don't know, I mean they take up a lot of the show.

9. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yup I agree. How can you not like the BB ship and continue watching the show?

I guess that's why we tend to talk too much about BB cos people who watch the show like the ship. Does that make sense?

I'm losing it.... no Bones till Jan 15th.... urgh!

10. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

That totally makes sense.

From the beginning BB have kind of set the tone, the show is set around them (really) so if you didn't like them, you probably wouldn't like the show (someone correct me if you disagree)

Jan 15th, that's not too bad, on sky they told us Feb for them, so I'm planning on Feb, then I'll be happy in Jan!!

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^Don't think anyone could disagree with you there.

I know I keep complaining but this long break is killing me. I can't understand why they aren't airing any new episodes till Jan 15th.

Anyone know why?

12. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I guess it's to prollong the season and maybe give us a shorter break in the summer?

If not, it must only be to torture us ;)

I can't really think why, except for that reason.

13. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

They do it every year for most shows across the board. It's the winter hiatus. It's just like how kids get 3 weeks off over the winter holidays. Even actors need some time off! :lol:

14. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Also, the networks probably feel that many people are out shopping for holiday gifts or spending time with families and friends during this period. They don't want to put out new episodes for low ratings.

15. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

A couple more spoilers:

Question: Is Zack ever coming back to Bones? -- Daly
    Ausiello: According to exec producer Hart Hanson, yes. "We definitely want to have him back," he says. "But you risk picking that scab too much and people going, 'Aw, bring Zack back forever.'" Meanwhile, Hanson says the rotating intern experiment has an expiration date. "We don't to do the Murphy Brown thing," he says. "But we're getting a lot of good stories out of these new people coming in and shaking things up in the lab." Two more interns are on the way, including a devout Muslim (played by Pej Vahdat) and someone who is hearing impaired (not yet cast).(Ausiello-EW)

Question: When will Angela's girlfriend, Roxie, be off Bones? I think she was a terrible add-on to the this season. -- Jessie
    Ausiello: Based on this next clue, I think the end is near: The new Muslim intern I mentioned above makes Angela a soothing mix tape after her heart is broken by Roxie. Coincidentally, Hart Hanson tells me that the Angela/Hodgins love story is not over. "We're not done with them," he says. "But they have some obstacles to overcome."(Ausiello-EW).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.