• Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is there a new episode next week? All I got was that Bones is moving nights.
Next week is some reality show garbage in Bones' timeslot. On December 10 is season 3 episode "The Man in the Mud." Not sure about the rest of the month yet. On January 15, Bones moves to Thursdays at 8pm (Eastern). (As if Smallville didn't have enough competition.)

Next week is some reality show garbage in Bones' timeslot. On December 10 is season 3 episode "The Man in the Mud." Not sure about the rest of the month yet. On January 15, Bones moves to Thursdays at 8pm (Eastern). (As if Smallville didn't have enough competition.)

Thanks for the info...

off to buy Bones season 1-3 DVD's (I've gotta catch up, I just started watching)

Argh! :scream: If this means no new episodes for the whole of December, I'd totally lose it! They better have at least one new episode in December. I can already feel myself going into withdrawal.

Thanks for the info...
off to buy Bones season 1-3 DVD's (I've gotta catch up, I just started watching)

You won't be disappointed I promise. Season 3 is the best so far, though although season four seems to be getting good.

I read I think in TV.com that there's this new female FBI agent, I think she was mentioned in the spoilers many posts above. And she'll find Booth attractive, and both her and Brennan will be like "fighting over Booth". Not literally I think, and Brennan will be jealous but deny it, but I reckon if it was a fist fight, Brennan would win hands down! She's feisty! And a black belt.

Argh! :scream: If this means no new episodes for the whole of December, I'd totally lose it! They better have at least one new episode in December. I can already feel myself going into withdrawal.

Thanks for the info...

You won't be disappointed I promise. Season 3 is the best so far, though although season four seems to be getting good.

I read I think in TV.com that there's this new female FBI agent, I think she was mentioned in the spoilers many posts above. And she'll find Booth attractive, and both her and Brennan will be like "fighting over Booth". Not literally I think, and Brennan will be jealous but deny it, but I reckon if it was a fist fight, Brennan would win hands down! She's feisty! And a black belt.

About the spoiler, I'd pay to see that one. I am sure everyone would be placing bets on who would win. :guffaw:

I think I'm the only one who doesn't like Max free but he's a bank robber and a murderer and I don't mind if he's Bones' dad, he should be behind bars. If they wanted to make him a likeable character, they shouldn't give him such a criminal background.

Who at Bones can I complain to about the Hodgins-Angela break-up? I want them back together. I don't care for Roxie. — Joetta
MICKEY:
I don't either, though I loved Nichole Hiltz as Mary McCormack's crazy sister Brandi on In Plain Sight. When TVGuide.com spoke to Michaela Conlin earlier this month, she hinted that Angela would be playing the field this season. So while Roxie won't be around forever, Angela won't be running back to Hodgins any time soon either.

I don't know... the guy he killed was gonna kill Russ, so I say it was pretty justified. :lol: He was just protecting his kid. So, in a way it was self defense of a third party. :lol:

This week's eppy:

The two who found the bones in the beginning:

Guy 1: This tree is coniferous.
Guy 2: It eats meat? :guffaw:

Max: Dead person's skull, aint that a kick in the head. :lol:

Booth: Give me a minute and you can have your boobies all to yourself. :lol:

:lol: Guns of Steel indeed.

Bone play :lol:

B & B are touching all kinds of evidence without wearing gloves. Ugh!

all the kid talk with B&B all of a sudden is interesting.

Max: Are you sleeping with my daughter?
Booth: No.
Max: Why not? Are you gay? :lol:
Max: Is she not attractive enough?
Booth: Bones is beautiful. :luvlove:

Max: You're a good man and I want that for her. :adore:

Loved Booth's laugh when Max asked if he was gay. Most people would probably be offended. :lol:

Booth: Do you think that dog comes with a saddle? :guffaw:

Sweets: Nothing I say has any impact. :lol: Poor Lance!

The daughter killed the manny? Didn't see that coming. Would have guessed the son.

Parker is a cutie pie! :adore:

Bones isn't gonna be back on til January? And it's moving to thursday? Guess I probably won't be watching Smallville anymore. :lol: Eh, doesn't matter, I can miss it. The only reason I kept watching this season anyway was cause of Justin Hartley. :drool: :lol: Why do they keep moving Bones around though? Usually when they do that so many times the show ends up getting cancelled. It happened to Sledge Hammer (hilarious show).

Bones isn't gonna be back on til January? And it's moving to thursday? Guess I probably won't be watching Smallville anymore. :lol: Eh, doesn't matter, I can miss it. The only reason I kept watching this season anyway was cause of Justin Hartley. :drool: :lol: Why do they keep moving Bones around though? Usually when they do that so many times the show ends up getting cancelled. It happened to Sledge Hammer (hilarious show).
It sucks that they keep moving it around. :eek: don't say that. Bones. Cancelled. I would die.

I love the show btw, I just haven't had time to visit this thread! :)

I think they are trying to make Max a likable "bad guy". I really like him, he's funny and he's good for Brennan to have around. She deserves to have her Dad around. And he is rooting for B&B! :lol:

In Max's eyes he never did anything wrong for killing the deputy director guy, who was corrupt anyway, and trying to protect his kids. Besides he had some time in jail while awaiting trial. I do think they're adding Max to make Brennan's personal life more complex and to show the that she's not really that unfeeling afterall. I hope to see him return this season.

I loved that exchange between Max and Booth. The "guns of steel" comment was so funny! :lol: You know tha look on Booth's face after Max walked away? Was it a look of surprise that he admitted to someone that he thinks Brennan is beautiful? Or was it that Booth was processing what Max just said, that he basically gave him the green light to be together with his daughter?

Usually when they do that so many times the show ends up getting cancelled. It happened to Sledge Hammer (hilarious show).

Argh!!! No!!! I'd suffer the same fate as shazza! I'd not survive it! They better not do it.

BTW shazza never figured you're a fan of Bones, I saw mod in the thread and thought, "did anyone do anything wrong?":lol:

I loved that exchange between Max and Booth. The "guns of steel" comment was so funny! :lol: You know tha look on Booth's face after Max walked away? Was it a look of surprise that he admitted to someone that he thinks Brennan is beautiful? Or was it that Booth was processing what Max just said, that he basically gave him the green light to be together with his daughter?
That was my favorite part of the episode. I loved the look on Booth's face after Max says, "that's what I want for her." I think the look was basically, "Is it that obvious I love her?"

I can't wait for Booth to get kidnapped by the gravedigger. I love when Bones is all worried about him.

I like it when they show Max.When it happens we see more of Brennan's character and thoughts that are more human and that as a person she has some issues from the past.

I can't wait either.It is something really interesting.In the Brennan/Hodgins/Gravedigger episode they survived using the science and the help of the others.How will Bo0th survive?;)

^Yes agreed. Max allows us to see a more human Brennan than the cold, unfeeling person most people think her to be.

IMO where Brennan and Hodgins used their brains to escape the gravedigger, Booth will rely on brawn.

I'm looking forward to watching the gravedigger episode too, I hope that'll give Hodgins more screentime, we barely saw him this season.

Question: I'm so sick of seeing the words "Grey's Anatomy" in your column every week! How about you dig up some dirt on Bones for a change? -- Jordan
Ausiello: Bones… Dig… Dirt… That's the kind of genius play on words that inspires big-time scoopage. It was a year ago that Bones planted a wet one on Booth, so the time seems right to grill exec producer Hart Hanson about the eagerly awaited follow-up smooch. When is it happening? And will this one be real -- as in, not part of some bet? "I think we'll do a little better this season than just an actual, real kiss," Hanson teases. "But you tell me in about three months whether we've succeeded or not. There are a couple of things I've already said they'll do: I've said they'll be naked in bed, and I've said she will ask him to father her child. So, I think we're moving toward something bigger than just a kiss." What could possibly be bigger that sucking face? Yep, sex was my first guess, too. "The truth is," Hanson counters, "if [two people] share a kiss and they're in their mid-'30s, how long is it going to be before they consummate? My intention is to keep [the audience] very frustrated." Getting back to the how long before they consummate question, I'm thinking May sweeps. Why? Keep reading...
Question: I'm skeptical about Bones and Booth being in bed together naked. Is this a big fake-out? -- Kelly
Ausiello: Depends what you're definition of the word "fake-out" is. While Hart Hanson confirms that the pair will definitely end up in bed together naked (most likely during May sweeps), he refuses to disclose the context, except to say, "It's not free of encumbrance. It's not free and clear. Nothing is easy on Bones."
Question: I've heard more Bones scoop from my dog than you, Ausiello. Please give me something! -- Emily
Ausiello:
Oh, yeah, well... did your dog tell you that Papa Booth's coming to town! 'Cause he just might be some day maybe! Explains Hart Hanson: "Booth has some issues with his dad, so we may bring in his father this season. We also talked about having his grandfather show up, but I'm not sure that will happen." (Ausiello-EW).

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to watching the gravedigger episode too, I hope that'll give Hodgins more screentime, we barely saw him this season.

Question: I'm so sick of seeing the words "Grey's Anatomy" in your column every week! How about you dig up some dirt on Bones for a change? -- Jordan
Ausiello: Bones… Dig… Dirt… That's the kind of genius play on words that inspires big-time scoopage. It was a year ago that Bones planted a wet one on Booth, so the time seems right to grill exec producer Hart Hanson about the eagerly awaited follow-up smooch. When is it happening? And will this one be real -- as in, not part of some bet? "I think we'll do a little better this season than just an actual, real kiss," Hanson teases. "But you tell me in about three months whether we've succeeded or not. There are a couple of things I've already said they'll do: I've said they'll be naked in bed, and I've said she will ask him to father her child. So, I think we're moving toward something bigger than just a kiss." What could possibly be bigger that sucking face? Yep, sex was my first guess, too. "The truth is," Hanson counters, "if [two people] share a kiss and they're in their mid-'30s, how long is it going to be before they consummate? My intention is to keep [the audience] very frustrated." Getting back to the how long before they consummate question, I'm thinking May sweeps. Why? Keep reading...
Question: I'm skeptical about Bones and Booth being in bed together naked. Is this a big fake-out? -- Kelly
Ausiello: Depends what you're definition of the word "fake-out" is. While Hart Hanson confirms that the pair will definitely end up in bed together naked (most likely during May sweeps), he refuses to disclose the context, except to say, "It's not free of encumbrance. It's not free and clear. Nothing is easy on Bones."
Question: I've heard more Bones scoop from my dog than you, Ausiello. Please give me something! -- Emily
Ausiello: Oh, yeah, well... did your dog tell you that Papa Booth's coming to town! 'Cause he just might be some day maybe! Explains Hart Hanson: "Booth has some issues with his dad, so we may bring in his father this season. We also talked about having his grandfather show up, but I'm not sure that will happen." (Ausiello-EW).
SQUEEEE!!! Did I read that right? Is Bones really gonna...
ask Booth to father her child? Wait, how do we know it isn't just a theoretical question? Like, "Well, if was to have a child, I'd want you to father it." That would be a rip off. My opinion? Bring on the baby drama!

Brennan is all about rhetorics... and she's not shy about saying most things... so I'm thinking this spoiler might be a fakeout, with both things. Bones is pretty much famous for Brennan's lack of... I totally don't remember the word, but you get the point. (Disclosure? PC? I'm probably going to be an English major, and I can't even remember the word. :lol:)

I don't suppose anyone has anything to discuss outside a spoiler code? Sorry to be a whiner, but it's getting so that this thread is unreadable unless you don't mind being spoiled...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back