"Bite Me" Discussion Thread **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ya. I liked it too. I don't miss Sophia either. She wasn't really my favorite character. I just wish Greg was in it more. Greg is my favorite of course. I mean if you can't tell! ;)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

_How great was that shot of all of them standing over that body. It's not the body but seeing them all there is awsome.

_This year Brass has more sense of humor I love it! All of them are great very light and fun.

_The Team of this show are getting back to basic's and all of this is great.

_Unrelated comment- For those new to CSI and say that Grissom never had emotions look at season one. He brings out a lot of it then.

One more thing

What was up with the roller coasters Grissom rode during season one? Why did he dod that? (I know stupid question, but I am just curious!)

Thanks Guys!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

someone tell me did the dad have something to do with the wifes death or was it just the daughter? she mentioned something about the daughter protecting her dad i was just wondering what that had to do with.

4. NZ_CSI_Chicka

NZ_CSI_Chicka Pathologist

damn now i'm confused

5. Barbarella

Barbarella Lab Technician

Riding roller coasters is sort of a hobby for him. There are a few eps where it's brought up. "Friends and Lovers", "Evaluation Day" and "Turning the Screws" are the ones that pop to mind. It's sort of the interest outside of work that he uses to get away from the job.

6. Hollis

Hollis CSI Level Two

Too bad Grissom doesn't go on the roller coasters often anymore. When was the last time he mentioned them?
    I should ask another question considering I'm on the Bite me Thread already.
    SPOILER!>>>>>

Does the bloody fingerprint on the phone come from Susan after she put away the phone or something? Because she can't have gotten the blood before calling Becky. (2 minutes call.) Or am I lost in plot? :)

7. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Daughter found out Dad was about to be exploited for 200,000$ by wife who was prepared to leave him once she had the money. So, she killed her step-mom to protect her Dad from being hurt and exploited. In turn, he covered up for her by positioning his wife and calling the police to report the crime as an accidental death.

I think that would have been "Turning the Screws" which I think was in season 5.

8. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

It didn't strike me as rude at all. To me it sounded more like a "teammates" thing...

--Robin

9. LiquidCrystal

LiquidCrystal CSI Level Two

Turning of the screws was season 4. Man I should mention riding a roller coaster in the "what do you want to see forum"...Grissom also mentions it in Season 1's "Too Tough to Die". He asks Sara if she has any distractions, then tells her he rides roller coasters to keep himself getting too involved with the job.

Man what was with Grissom's moodiness? MSB? Don't ask...

10. piepretzelsngreg

piepretzelsngreg CSI Level Two

dude, i just saw Bite me. what an awesome episode. it didn't have any greg sara moments, but it was still a good ep none the less. it kept me guessing.

11. lemon_grass

lemon_grass CSI Level Two

Great episode! The case was very interesting with all the twists and turns and red herrings. Sure we get another scheming psycho killer child ( :rolleyes: how many are there now? I've lost count...) but at least this one killed for a valid reason and had me feeling very sorry for her. I felt sorry for the dad too; he stayed in a loveless, sexless marriage because he thought that was what's best for his kid, and he didn't even cheat - if you don't count the biting sessions.

- Catherine's comment about how workplace romances never work: I thought she was thinking mostly about Warrick, not about Sara and Grissom. For one, recent GSR moments were probably too subtle for someone who's not worked with them for months to pick up on. And to tell someone to their face that their crush is never going to work out just seemed way too bitchy and unnecessary. But I agree it was definitely tptb's way to hint about future GSR angst.

- This sounds so wrong, but I squeed when Ecklie came on. I realized with horror that I really missed the old slimeball. :D

- I was glad to see that Nick wasn't there to open the coffin. I'd like to think that Warrick made sure he took care of the exhumation himself - it would've been extremely insensitive of him if he didn't.

- Greg's comment about odour eaters. :lol: I thought the human soup would've toughened him up. And the tox guy asking, "Where do you get your hair cut?" Classic. :lol:

- What's with Grissom giving the EMTs the death glare near the beginning? Geez! They were just doing their job. Surely saving a life would've taken precedence over everything else.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Gris just had an entire episode of roller coasters at the end of season 4. This is season 5.

At this point I would like to either hear a little or a lot about the characters, and only if supported by strong story lines.

Lava
    GSR Forever

13. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

Me too!!! Me too!!! :D

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Me three!! :D And he wasn't that much of an ass either!

15. MarieMJS

MarieMJS Rookie

Damn it, normally we can find torrent link on the web but today it seems that everyone forget it!!!
    Im so sad, I was so happy this morning, waking up knowing I would be able to see my little episode in the day *puppy eyes*...