Beyond Imagination: Back Online

EricaSJ said:
And WWB I think I've gotten over the episode, which is why I decided I could cap it. Besides, our girl not only looked HOT in it but also did a great performance. Remember when she waved her hand to Brass and then hugged Doc and Greg? It'd be a shame if you ignored such a great moment for the things you didn't like in this episode. :)
Yep, those were awesome scenes, we can say those were the only scenes while it's worth watching :D I still feel for you, hun, you had to watch it again.
And the award for strongest nerves goes to....
Erica!!!!! :D

i cant look at the brass scenes at all, i cried so much all through the epp's and after, and when i think about all the blood :( i cry whenever people get hert on the show, and the last scene i stopped crying for a bit and i bit a hole in my pellow no foolin

Guys, please save the chit-chat for msn and for any other chatrooms that you use. For the meanwhile let's keep up the talk related to beyond imagination. Thanks :). BTW nice job EricaSJ.

Erica, are you liking the server? I'm so steamed at the webspace server I've been using for my sites (and my husband for his business site - he's pretty ticked off too) that we're ready to move all of our sites en masse elsewhere. Is the new Beyond Imagination one good enough that you'd recommend it?

^ Oh yes I like it a lot, Robin. It's much better than the one I had before. If you'd like to talk about the details, just email me and I'd be happy to explain. You can find my email addy on the bottom of BI. :)

Back