Beyond Imagination: Back Online

Why, thanks to you guys. I didn't like the quality of the caps from The Finger, but that was the best I could do. Dang DVD's. :lol:

Oh I am going to upload something interesting tonight (my time, I live in east Asia) that I'm sure you Nick/George fans are going to love. Credit goes to AngelEyez aka Zsazsa. :D

EricaSJ said:
Why, thanks to you guys. I didn't like the quality of the caps from The Finger, but that was the best I could do. Dang DVD's. :lol:

Uh, I know. I'm capping an s1 ep too... it's a pain! But your Finger caps are cool. You did your best. :)

EricaSJ said:
Oh I am going to upload something interesting tonight (my time, I live in east Asia) that I'm sure you Nick/George fans are going to love.

LOL yeah. Let's hope they'll like it. :D

I'm having trouble logging in. I made a account but it says i dont and i thought that it diddn't go through and i tried again and it says someone already has a account with that email.

^ pm me with your account name and I'll see what I can do, okay? :)

ETA: Never mind. I found your ID and activated it for you. You shall be able to log in now. :)

Hi, I'm Heather, I'm new to all of this.. I just have to say, that I loved your site. I registered and loved all the caps. They are great. I loved the EXTRA'S also :)
Grave Danger is up there for all TIME favorite episode.

Again Great site :D

Heather!!!!! :D

You do that, Roos :p ..

I agree ^ George is a little sexy! ... Mina told me I could be supreme ruler. .. Hey E, whatcha cappin next? {is completely nosy}

I updated the site with caps from Snuff. The quality is still kind of crappy (ugh I hate DVDs released before 2004), but I still hope you guys enjoy them. :)

Also, I am now looking for affiliates. Drop me a line if you are interested. ;)

Back