Beyond Imagination: Back Online

No more emails asking me when or whether the site would be UP again or even whether the last scene of WTG had shocked me so much that I decided to leave the fandom for good. LOL.
Lmao. They thought about that? :lol: Geez the writers shouldn't mess with you cuz we will not have the screencaps anymore.

Hottie_Cath said:
Lmao. They thought about that? :lol: Geez the writers shouldn't mess with you cuz we will not have the screencaps anymore.
Oh yeah. I got not just one but several emails asking me if that was it. No kidding. No worries, though. I won't do that to you...until Marg leaves, that is. :D

Congrats csikicksurass! 1500 is not easy. Keep posting hehe. ;)

:) thanks and congrats on the best source for csi screencaps, i couln't make any wall papers for a bit but now thats it's all pimped i forgot about it, and you got some from "way to go" :D

Yeeeah, I love it! :) And I did really miss it. Thanks for putting it up again. I love the header and the colors. And the Way to Go HQ pics, even though I hated that ep :D
You're the best at screencaps! :)

Um yeah. I didn't like Way to Go, but I have to admit that the cast members all looked great in it...uh except for Paul who was supposed to look bad. LOL. It was actually a pleasure making caps from this episode since I turned off the sound. :lol:

Thanks again for the supports, yo. :)

LMFAO, you really turned off the sound when you were making the caps? OMG, what a great idea. The bad part is that you had to look at the screen :lol:

*coughs*

Hey, I did get Sara in the room (and I think it was her room because it looked girlish to me). I have to admit that although I didn't like the implication of the last minute of the episode, the scene itself actually looked okay to me, and Jorja/Sara was pretty in it. Ugh...she'd be even prettier if she was wearing something else other than that bathrobe, though. :D

Awe Lynny me loves ya back. And WWB I think I've gotten over the episode, which is why I decided I could cap it. Besides, our girl not only looked HOT in it but also did a great performance. Remember when she waved her hand to Brass and then hugged Doc and Greg? It'd be a shame if you ignored such a great moment for the things you didn't like in this episode. :)

He got a hug from me :D He also got *gets whacked by J's meter* Hey! I thought we were friends! :lol:

Yeah, E, she looked to amazing in it not to cap it! :D

Back