Best CSI episode ever..

For those of you who have seen S7, what did you think of Toe Tags?

I personality like it because the show was showed from a totally different light. :D :) :p :cool:

Strip Strangler because it was great to see Gil butting heads with the feds. Plus him being in danger...it was great

Jackpot because I love gil-centric eps and who could resist the whole wife thing lol.

My favorite episode is Fur and Loathing, I think i was laughing most of the time, when i were watching it for the first time :lol:

Oh yeah, Jackpot :devil: and Fur and Loathing!!! :D These episodes are really worth watching over and over again...

CSI LV :
- Pledging Mr Johnson
- Fur and Loathing
- Shooting Stars
- Jackpot
- Grave Danger

CSI: Butterflied, Nesting Dolls and Committed.

CSI Miami: Under The Influence, Legal, Going Under, Curse Of The Coffin.

I'll never get tired of watching them.

Ohh I like so many, umm ok I have a list:
Blood Drops, Ellie, Fur and Loathing and A Bullet Runs Through It.
But if I had to choose just one it would probably be Ellie.

(on a side note I am also a fan of any scene where George takes his Shirt off) :devil:

I'm not sure I could shorten it down to just one episode but the first few I can think of are Play with Fire, Blood Drops, Unfriendly Skies and Caged.

NY:
Hush
Night, Mother
Recycling
Hung Out to Dry
Raising Shane
Charge of This Post
Run Silent Run Deep

Miami:
Curse of the Coffin (I like several others, but unfortunately I can't recall the ep names!)

CSI: Loco Motives( it was funny too) and all the episode are awesome

CSI:Miami - All of the seasons

CSI: NY - Heroes and all the episode are cool to

From CSI: Miami... definately Rio. I was very suprised to see Horatio stab a man in cold blood. I actually called one of my best friends, who has never seen the show, after he did it and told her about it. She didn't really care, but I was excited.

From CSI: Las Vegas.. probably Stalker. That one was really creepy and very interesting.

my favorite episode so far was "Way to Go"... I also loved "Butterflied" and "Time of Your Death" but I simply love "Way to Go" the most because that was when the GSR became canon :)

Back