CSI NY -
American Dreamers
Tanglewood
Hush
On The Job
Trapped

That all I can think of at the moment. :p

Tini said:
Ok, one of my fav. eps are: Unfriendly Skies, Butterflied, Nesting Dolls, Rashomama..........................actually every episode from season 1-6! Does that count? :lol:

And I REALLY HOPE, well forget hope: I PRAY that the season finals are worth additing to my list!
With ya there!!! In NY I like Stuck on you and Zoo York and Miami I like Lost Son (apart from my boy Speedle dying :() And various others that I don't know the names of!

Has to be "The Accused is Entitled" - when Grissom testifies in the end of that, i was almost out of my chair going "Yes! Good man Grissom, stick it to that snooty b*tch of a lawyer!"

Lady Heather's Box was also very good.
Definitely one of my favorite episodes.
I'd say 2nd best CSI episode ever ;) -after Jackpot , which is still my #1 *of course* :rolleyes: :lol:

I love the ending. Catherine's tears, Grissom's sadness, David Sylvian's Darkest Dreaming playing in the background ... vey emotional episode.
Also liked the fact that something DEFINITELY happened between Grissom and Lady H :D
And Lady H, I love her too, great character. Mysterious, very smart, the only one who really knows Grissom. She read him like a book, and I like what she triggered in him. She unleashed him, if only momentarily, allowing people to see the other Gil Grissom, the human being, capable of feelings ... and then after she felt betrayed, he just went back in his shell.
The interrogation room scenes -Brass and the girl, and Lady Heather/Brass/Grissom were GREAT too :cool:

No, you're not the only one. I liked it too.
I liked the fact that we got to know Sofia a little better. Made me appreciate Louise Lombard's character a little more ;)
I have to admit that I like her. At first I really didn't, but now I do, and it has to do with this episode.
We learned that she was vulnerable, and could get very emetional sometimes. Just like Brass.

My favorite CSI:Miami episode is NAILED. it was sad when Ryan got shot.

My favorite CSI episodes are Jackpot,Play With Fire,Bang-Bang,Up In Smoke, and Cross-Jurisdictions.

GrissomFREAK said:
Lady Heather's Box was also very good.
Definitely one of my favorite episodes.
I'd say 2nd best CSI episode ever ;) -after Jackpot , which is still my #1 *of course* :rolleyes: :lol:

I love the ending. Catherine's tears, Grissom's sadness, David Sylvian's Darkest Dreaming playing in the background ... vey emotional episode.
Also liked the fact that something DEFINITELY happened between Grissom and Lady H :D
And Lady H, I love her too, great character. Mysterious, very smart, the only one who really knows Grissom. She read him like a book, and I like what she triggered in him. She unleashed him, if only momentarily, allowing people to see the other Gil Grissom, the human being, capable of feelings ... and then after she felt betrayed, he just went back in his shell.
The interrogation room scenes -Brass and the girl, and Lady Heather/Brass/Grissom were GREAT too :cool:

i totally agree. why all the LH eps are so amazing? my favorite eps of all time are: LHB, PotTR, GD, Table Stakes and Rashomama. well i love ALL of them really :D

Okay, I'm sure I'm gonna think of sooo many more to add, but the ones that pop in to my head right now are:

Vegas:
Grave Danger
Unfriendly Skies
Stalker
Gum Drops
Kiss Kiss, Bye-Bye
Rashomama

Miami:
Wannabe
Lost Son (Even though it was Rory's last episode :( )
Stalkerazzi
Grave Young Men
Dispo Day

New York:
Outside Man
Blink
Night, Mother
Recycling
Three Generations Are Enough

etc etc etc.... (yeah, that's my indecisiveness talking! :lol:) :D

GrissomFREAK said:
You forgot Jackpot! :eek: ;) :D
true!! :D there is nothing better than Griss in jeans ... well maybe Griss in blue overalls (with no shirt underneath it!! :eek: )... or in a suit!! :D

You forgot about Grissom in a tux. Now how hot did he look in a tux. You are right about the jeans it is just to bad that you can't see if he has a butt. :devil: :cool:

MaddMudder as I've stated in the 'Funny Faces/Caption This' thread you can click the EDIT button above your post if you would like to add sometime.

Well i cant really decide on which one is best they're all soooooooo damn gud LOL :) But i luv the Nick episode because well its NICK :devil: :p

Back