Best CSI episode ever..

SaraSidleStokes said:
okay I gotta add Rashomama to my list now that was a Very good ep

I'd have to agree with that one. This ep is now in the top 10. Such a great ep! :D

I loved Blood Drops, and it was the first episode I ever saw (when I was about 9, probably). It was also the first episode that made me interested in Crime Shows, before I had to leave whenever there was a particularly gruesome scene in the Da Vinci's Inquest.

I hate CSI: Miami, and only watch it occasionaly because there are no good comedies on Mondays and Miami makes me laugh pretty hard.

In CSI: NY there are none that really stand out. They're all just ... alright. Sure, some are better than others, but I cant really think of a favourite.

I don't have a favorite, I have favorites.

CSI: Bloodlines, Who Shot Sherlock?, Pirates of the Third Reich, Rashomama, Cross Juridictions

CSI NY: Run Silent, Run Deep , All Access, Stuck on You

CSI Miami: Witness to Murder (I totally love this episode, it stood out in my mind from most of the others), Felony Flight, Under Suspicion

Ok. Here are my favourites:

CSI - Las Vegas:

Overload, Boom, Stalker, Justice is Served, Grave Danger, Bad Words, Gum Drops

CSI - New York:

On the Job, Run Silent Run Deep, Tanglewood, Trapped, Cool Hunter, The Fall

Here's mine. Only got answers for LV though.

Bloodlines, Grave Danger, Gum Drops, Rashomama, Pirates of the Third Reich

The best episode ever is... GUM DROPS, it was the best episode by far, it has this feeling when I watch it, and it just is so beautifully put together, and GE does a magnificent job in it.

second: would have to be 'Rashomama', then 'Grave Danger', can't remember the name, but the one where Nick reopens a case and winds proving Griss wrong, 'Stalker', there are others but I can't think of them right now.

Mine are:
Lady Heather's Box, Inside the Box, Down the Drain, Weeping Willows, Bodies in Motion, Secrets and Flies

Ok, one of my fav. eps are: Unfriendly Skies, Butterflied, Nesting Dolls, Rashomama..........................actually every episode from season 1-6! Does that count? :lol:

And I REALLY HOPE, well forget hope: I PRAY that the season finals are worth additing to my list!

Let's see here.

I enjoyed Boom, Stalker, Play with Fire, Mea Culpa, Grave Danger, Bodies in Botion, A Bullit Runs Through It, (Parts 1 and 2)and I like to watch.

CSI Las Vegas - Stalker, Play with Fire, Nesting Dolls, Grave danger, Gumdrops and Rashomama

CSI New York - The Fall, On the Job, Tanglewood and Trapped, and I can't wait for tonight's episode so I hope I can add it to my list

CSI Las Vegas:

S1: Sex, Lies & Larvae
S2: The Hunger Artist
S3: Play With fire
S4: Butterflied
S5: Nesting Dolls, Committed
S6: (so far) Gum Drops

CSI Miami:

S1: Wt Foot/Dry Foot
S2: Innocent
S3: Legal (only because of Ryan's "That's hot!" :lol:)
S4: well, haven't seen it yet :(

Back