BASEBALL

Which TV network will you spend the most time watching this fall?

• The CW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBC

• ABC

• CBS

• Fox

• Other (Cable network, don't watch traditional tv, ect.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my friend recorded the game for me, though I might not see the ending considering the coverage only went for three hours, and Im pretty sure that the game went for longer than that...

well, I'll just have to wait and see...

Still holding out hope for the White Sox to get it.

I know, I know. Cubs fans are not supposed to root for the White Sox.....

I have to root for Arizona against the Padres since the Dodgers slipped back to .05 games behind them.

The Dodgers just can't seem to beat the teams having a bad season.

Dodgers won last night!

I never thought I'd say this, but messinwithmesser, ever since Artie Moreno decided to call the Angels the LA Angels, I've been rooting for them to lose. The Dodgers are the only Los Angeles team, baby!!!!! :mad: The Angels are, and always will be, California Angels or Anaheim Angels. Don't disrespect Orange County! Plus, he traded a lot of great players that had risen through the ranks with the team to bring in some "immediate gratification" players and now the Angels aren't doing so well. I hope the A's can take them. I never thought I'd say that!

hey, i hear you prettyeyes ! i don't get why they changed them to the LA Angels, their freakin stadium is in anaheim, which is in OC !! but they freakin won today and i'm mad!! :mad: don't worry, they're playing again tomorrow... (going to the game again...) and i would love to see the A's win the title in Oakland against the ANAHEIM/California Angels! :devil: :p

GRRR... :mad: they lost against the Angels again! :(
I hope the A's get it together this week...the title is right there for them for the taking!! So take it already!

Looks like you got your wish jazz .

Here's to another come from behind victory for the Dodgers.
Now someone needs to stop the Padres.

Wow the NL races is crazy, except for the East. I'm so glad Yankees have already clenched the AL East and the Red Sox have been eliminated from playoff contention. :D

I have a feeling this years World Series winner will be a team from the AL. The NL's overall record is not as good as the AL.

I hope the Cardinals beat the Padres. The Dodgers need all the help they can get.

I'm still hoping that the Dodgers can regain thier lead over the Padres...I actually hoped that the Cards would win :lol: (of course, it doesn't really bother me either way because I've only been a fan of baseball for about 3 months :lol: but being a Cubs and a Dodgers supporter, I think I've figured out which teams I'm not supposed to barrack for ;))

But I'm a little bit disappointed...my friend recorded the final match between the Dodgers and the Padres, but because the game ran for so long she didn't get all of it...I missed out on the 9th and 10th innings, so when the DVD runs out the score is 8-5 to the Padres :(

Though I know it's not my friends fault, the game just ran WAAAAAY overtime...

I mean, the first game I saw, in 3 and a quarter hours, I got 2 innings of a Mets game and the whole 9 innings of a Cubs/Cards game, and this time in 3.5 hours, I only got 8 innings of one game...
Oh well, I still know what the outcome was...too bad because apparently the last innings were the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back