BASEBALL

Which TV network will you spend the most time watching this fall?

• The CW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBC

• ABC

• CBS

• Fox

• Other (Cable network, don't watch traditional tv, ect.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to root for the Cards against the Padres and fortunately the Cards won last night.

The Dodgers are now only one game behind the Padres and one game up on the Phillies for the Wild Card spot.

I'm hoping too the Dodgers can get first place back, but with only four games left they really need to win out.

The Dodgers are in the playoffs, but it's not decided yet if it's as a Wild Card team or NL West division champs.

I hope they win the division and then whup the evil Cardinals. I still think the Astros are going to come up short.

I was hoping the Dodgers would draw the Cardinals in the first round of the playoffs. Instead they get the Mets with the best won-loss record in the NL.

I have to go with the Cards against the Padres. I should be for the Padres since they are from my native state, but I just don't like them.

Yankees... they gone.
Dodgers... they gone.
Twins ... they gone.

Looks like the evil Cardinals will win. They are putting Carpenter back on the mound again.

Believe it or not I would like to see them beat the Mets.

so, it looks like it's goingto be Detroit, Oakland, Mets and the evil Cards...
I don't really know who I'm going for, but it's a toss up between the A's (because lets fae it, it's fun to say and for some reason it confuses people when you say that the teams is called the A's :lol:) and the Tigers (only because there's an Australian footy team called the Tigers, and they won the grand final last year)

so I guess I'm going for whoever wins out of those two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back