BASEBALL

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Charisma, Jul 24, 2005.

?

Which TV network will you spend the most time watching this fall?

1. The CW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NBC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ABC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. CBS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Fox

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other (Cable network, don't watch traditional tv, ect.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awesomeredhead

awesomeredhead CSI Level Two

I'm sure he would love it! The kid has really done well this season. 10 home runs, 30 RBIs, and a triple all in just 33 games. He rocks. :D

I'm excited about the game tomorrow. Of course, I'm going for the Cubbies. My boyfriend is all about the Braves though so it's going to be crazy. :lol: Here's to the Cubbies and hoping they win.

2. VerityKindle

VerityKindle Police Officer

Hey, don't diss my Rockies! :D

We do win occasionally...

3. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

ugh..we lost. but hey..we still technically won the 3 game series! BWAHAHAHAHA oh man..my lover Mark Sweeney...he gets me sooo darn frustrated sometimes but he's just so hott so i forgive him. and Klesko..oh man...he just gets struck out everytime i see him...what is going on?! another thing im going to rant about...padres salaries..SOOO NOT FAIR. really.

i hope padres at LEAST win the NL West... padres are playing the astros next...i really wanna go to at least one of the games next week against the dbacks..those are going to be intense!

yes..the rockies rock..even though they arent doing too good i guess this year..haha they DID beat the cubbies. hahahaha thats still very funny to me.

4. awesomeredhead

You should try to go to one of those games Charisma! And I do think the Padres will win the NL West. ;)

5. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

The Padres probably will win the NL West, but I do hope they finish well above .500. As it stands now they are two games below.

The Californian in me is going to pull for the Angels since my other two faves are out of it.

6. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

i think i`m going to the game on wednesday..if all goes to plan.

i really do hope the pads win the NL West...thanx for the support guys. LOL

did ya know some baseball players have myspaces?! well i think most of them are fake but..haha Jake Peavy commented me. that was pretty sweeeet.

7. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

:( :mad:Cubs lost again, damnit. Whats with the bad-ness of their playing this season???!

8. awesomeredhead

:lol: GGCSI... I dunno. The Braves are a hard team. I just have to say this though. DO NOT put in a closing pitcher when Zambrano is doing a good job. One more inning. All it was was one more inning. That made me mad. Arrrgh. The pitching was great last night... except for the 9th inning on the Cubs side. I just didn't understand why they did that.

9. awesomeredhead

OMG! CUBS WON! And they beat the CRAP outta the Braves. 10-1 baby. I'm so happy right now!

10. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

tuesday's padre game...that was awesome! it was Pitchers Jake Peavy [padres] vs. Roger "the rocket" Clemens[astros] and Peavy looked up to the guy when he was younger! that was awesome! we won btw.. and we won last nite too! bwahaha

padres have the day off today..then we start a 3 game series with the Colorado Rockies. IM GOING TO THE GAME ON SATURDAY! YAY!

oh btw...since most of you guys are cubs fans...Mark Prior went to my old high school =]

just felt like sharing, lol

11. awesomeredhead

OMG. I love Mark Prior! He rocks. He's such a great pitcher.

Cubs beat the Braves Tueday night! Woot! :lol: I know they lost yesterday but I'm still happy about Tuesday because they usually have a hard time with the Braves. 10-1 baby. <<Thanks to Jeromy Burnitz's grand slam. Next are the FLA Marlins, I think.

Padres shouldn't have any trouble with the Rockies. The Padres are a damn good team this year. I bet they go to the WS.

12. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

So mad. Indians had a winning streak and were tied with the Yankees for the Wild Card and now we lose a game.

Sigh. There's hope.

13. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

everyone should know here that i`m a padre fan all the way but...um..

what's going on with the diamondbacks?!?!?! they seriously just keep losing game after game after game! did they lose a player or...WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?!

14. awesomeredhead

Hm... I'm not sure Charisma. I haven't really payed much attention to the Diamondbacks this season. Do they have a new coach or something?

15. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

my dad thinks its because a lot of the players are getting injured..so maybe thats it.

anyways..padres had the day off...[its technically friday here...they start a 3 game series with the Rockies] the Dodgers AND Diamondbacks lost their games today [i mean thursday]...hahahaha looks like the padres are definitely gonna take the NL West!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.