BASEBALL

Which TV network will you spend the most time watching this fall?

• The CW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBC

• ABC

• CBS

• Fox

• Other (Cable network, don't watch traditional tv, ect.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg ! i hate (watching) base ball! i LOVE playing ti though! but only with my friends because they are like the only ones that dont make fun of me when i suck(wich is like all the time)

you can watch Baseball on your computer?! How?
I can't watch it here because its not televised, which sucks because I love baseball...

Well, I don't really have a team, because well, I don't live in America and have never actually seen a full game, so does anyone know a site where I could watch the highlights, or maybe even a full game?

but I really want to go to America, and I told myself that if I ever actually get to go, then I am going to a baseball game...since I really want to New York, it will probably be at Yankee Stadium :D

Erm... believe me watching the whole game isn't that interesting. I was in NYC, Yankee stadium watching them playing...against... Oakland or soemthig. It was early season so... I guess going there that stadium and seeing it live is an experience so it's worth the effor (tho tickets are biiit expensive) but the game itself was boring as hell. We sat there three hours and the game wasn't over and nothing exciting happened.

Our own Finnish baseball is so much faster game and there's lots of action so I guess compared to that it was slow and boring. But what can I say? I don't know the game so well so who I am to judge it :D

If your looking for action, baseball is not it. The game is more of a strategy type game.

btw, cubs won one. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back