BASEBALL

Which TV network will you spend the most time watching this fall?

• The CW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBC

• ABC

• CBS

• Fox

• Other (Cable network, don't watch traditional tv, ect.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only watched baseball on movies... I don't get it... one guy throws the "ball", another guy trys to catch it and a third guy trys to hit it; if the third guy hits the "ball", he has to run to the "base"... :confused: Can someone explain it to me like I was 5, please...

Okay, two opposing teams...this'll take way too long let me PM it to you.
Anyway, go Chicago Cubs! Go Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim! Go Boston Red Sox! aaannddd.....GO Arkansas Travelers!!! TRAVS RULE!!!

Booo! I don't like the Yankees...at all. Aww, the Wichita Wranglers beat the Travs last night. But, the home opener at Ray Winder Field is this weekend against the Tulsa Drillers. The Drillers are top of the league and the Travs are one space below them, so this looks like a good series. Meanwhile, my Red Sox lead their region, my Angels lead their region and my Cubbies are fourth in theirs. :D

CSIgrad said:
johnny damon hits first homerun as a yankees!! yay!!!

What? I thought Johnny Damon was on the Red Sox? When did this happen? I'm a bit behind in baseball.
Go Red Sox, Mariners, and others i guess!

My Dodgers are struggling a bit early in the season, and they have some great players.

I'm glad the Cubs are playing good ball so far.

^I had to say it all last season about the Giants and I really dont want to be repeating myself this time around.

I saw the Cubs lose their sixth in a row yesterday. My Dodgers finally broke their losing streak and have won three straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back