Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

lookaboomerang said:
Yeah, he's been sending them out on his own dime, which is pretty generous of him considering he doesn't owe us a damn thing.

Why do you think you'll get it tomorrow? Just curious to see what kind of a time line you've got going on over there. :D

More or less just wishful thinking. Are you sure you wanna know what goes on in my head? ;) Well here it is...just wondering when he will mail it out and then going from there. Of course, I have no idea if he mails them out daily or once a week or what. But I was thinking if it was mailed out Monday it should get here by today or tomorrow.

Then again, that's just my own thinking..I'm usually wrong. :D

How long did it take for everyone who requested one??

You're right lookaboomerang, it is very generous of him to send them out on his own dime. He seems to really appreciate his fans and that makes me admire him that much more. He is so sweet.

I was reading an article in a magazine (it's posted somewhere on this site) that he does indeed read and respond to the emails. If I can find it, I'll post it over here.

I have little doubt that it's Carmine that answers his own fan(e)mails. It took him years to reach TV superstardom and people who took the long winding road upwards tend to appreciate their fans a lot more. Just my own thoughts about this :D

^I agree. I remember him once saying that his mom always reminds him that it is because of the fans that he is where he is today. So I also think that he does indeed respond to the emails and sends out the pictures himself. He's just so thoughtful and caring I can't see him letting someone else do it and from the emails and responses I've seen posted on here, it has to be him.

It does make sense as to why he is sending out autographed pictures and answering all of the e-mails. (That he truly appreciates his fans)

I am grateful and appreciative to him for doing this, and I am sure he knows that we all are. (I hope) :)

Of course, it took six months to get an autographed picture, I am hopeful that by the end of the year, he will be starting with the booty calls. ;)

ThumpyG said:
It does make sense as to why he is sending out autographed pictures and answering all of the e-mails. (That he truly appreciates his fans)

I am grateful and appreciative to him for doing this, and I am sure he knows that we all are. (I hope) :)

Of course, it took six months to get an autographed picture, I am hopeful that by the end of the year, he will be starting with the booty calls. ;)

Nice one ThumpyG.. I hope so too :lol:

ThumpyG said:
^ hey, the man has my information. All he has to do is call ;) Anytime, anyplace. :devil:

My thoughts exactly..I'll even give him directions. :) Better yet, I'll go to him. :devil:

6 months to get a pic??? :eek: Oh no....I just asked for my picture last Friday and he asked for my address to send it...you mean it's gonna take 6 months to get it?? **bangs head on desk**

Please tell me it took 6 months to get one from the LBB.

I'm sure he knows how much we appreciate him for being such a nice guy. I know I told him in the email I sent last Friday (even though I asked for a picture).

Yeah, I am in the LBB, it might not take as long now, since he has the pictures to send out already.

yeah, he knows his fans appreciate him and may be a little crazy too! :eek: j/k

I would prefer if he 'came' to me ;) but I would go to him. :D

^^Thank goodness...maybe mine will be here sooner. I've been freaking out about it since last Friday and if it doesn't get here soon, I'm gonna explode or something.

Yeah, I'd prefer if he came too but we'd be alone at his place. He'd run from the loud, noisy house I have. I'd want his undivided attention. :devil:

Crazy fans??? Yeah, we're crazy...for him. :p

^^I know...I screwed up. I should have just sent my address when I asked for the pic. But nooo, I had to ask then have him ask for my address. I guess that was a bonus...getting a reply back from him. Man I got my address back to him in about 30 seconds. :lol:

Reading all your posts re: him sending out pics on his own dime and time --- I'm turning into mush!!!! That is just so sweet of him... such a class act.

Maybe I'll send him an E-mail again by the middle of the month and try my luck on the picture.

Back