Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

Kimmychu said:
jorja_fan86 said:
"Do you prefer a classy lady or a woman who knows how to get freaky?"

Happy birthday, ya horndog! :devil: :lol: :D And hey! I think it's very possible for a woman to be both! ;)

Er, what's a horndog? If it means someone who's dirty then...thanks!

You're right, it is possible to be a lady on the streets & a freak in bed :devil:.

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes :).

Geez, I haven't been here in forever! Downside to school, I guess - cuts into your personal time. Oh well. I just e-mailed Carmine, short and sweet. I didn't really know what to say. I didn't want to be corny or cliche but I think I came off as kind of dorky. Bah. Anyway, I gotta get back to studying. Take care, y'all.

Hey guys, just a heads up to everyone who wants to email him now ... just got an automated reply, I think. The website's being worked on now, so, email him only after July 15th.

^When I emailed him Friday for a photo he responded back "send address right away as site will be down end of month" so I immediately emailed my address right then. I had a feeling that Friday might be the last day for emails until next month.

I can't wait to get my picture. I'm so excited.

July 15 huh. Won't they be back to filming by then? Bet he won't be sitting in front of the computer for hours after that. :)

I emailed him also and asked for a photo last night, but wasn't allowed to go back on the computer till this morning, so I have to wait now... :(

^Did you send your address when you emailed him? If it wasn't too late last night he probably got it. When I emailed I asked if I could get a photo but I didn't send my address so he emailed back and told me to send it. Now I am just waiting to get it.

I emailed my Address this morning and got a email back saying that site was down til July 15th... :rolleyes: That's okay though, I'll wait.

Jasmin said:
I just asked him: "Is there a chance to get a autograph with a dedication from you? If yes is there a special address i could write to?"

And then he emailed me back and said that i should send him my mail address which i did ;)

Thank you, I'll do that
:D

my friend sent an e-mail to carmine ages ago and after a few weeks she had given up on him replying. But when he did reply she could not stop smiling for days after.

^^He'll send a pic without that anyway...at least that's what he's been doing...still waiting for my Carmine pic...should be here today or tomorrow I'd think. I'm going crazy waiting to get it.

Yeah, he's been sending them out on his own dime, which is pretty generous of him considering he doesn't owe us a damn thing.

Why do you think you'll get it tomorrow? Just curious to see what kind of a time line you've got going on over there. :D

you gays!!!
Carmine is a good player I like him mucht. but you gays are sending email to his email but are you sure that it's his email not from someone else!! :p

Greet Jolanda T.

How do you like the best"

I like George Eads(Nick stock) in csi good.

David caruso(Horatio Cane) in CSI Miami goooood

Carmine Giovinazzo (Danny Messer) and Gary Sinise(Mac Taylor) in csi New York gooooood

I think to the outers are verry good players

rosje said:
but you gays are sending email to his email but are you sure that it's his email not from someone else!! :p

Well, it's his own website and we will never know one hundred percent that he is the one answering. But he has mentioned in interviews on the site that he does check out the site occasionally and the emails seem genuine.

Back