Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dutch_treat, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

When I first heard that Vanessa was leaving the show and that Aiden was being replaced by Lindsay I wasn't sure whether I'd like her since I really liked Aiden, but I thought ''I'll give her a chance before I make judgements on her'' and I'm glad I did because It turns out I really like her. And I understand that she's not to everyone's tastes, but I really like her, and I think the way she's acting, her personality and stuff and what we've seen is realistic to the storyline of her being the witness to the brutal murder of her friends. Everyone acts in different ways to something as horrific as that. She's one of my favourite characters. And I agree that when she said to Danny in Snow Day wasn't her thinking about herself, it was true, if Danny hadn't swapt shifts with her she would've been in that situation, I don't think she was saying that because she was thinking about herself and not what Danny and Adam went through.

2. Surreal_44

Surreal_44 Hit and Run

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I really liked Lindsay's part in HNA (and yes Catey, that's where my avvie is from :D).

She had -again- some great interaction with Stella and I liked the scenes with Hawkes too...Not much development characterwise, but we did get some nice Lindsay-gives-background-info-about-a-piece-of-evidence scenes :); Stella and she are just so funny together when that happens.

Regarding the PTSD, I think especially last season she was really suffering from that, but I think this season she's is really showing that she's recovering...As for the other characters, I'm sure their jobs and recent events have affected them, but to say that a lot of them are having a disorder would be a little too much imo.

4. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

All her scenes were great, but I loved the one with Hawkes and the dog. The way she said "Hi Otto, how're you doing?" had me in giggles because it was just so adorable. Anna did a great job there, and it's nice to see that Lindsay is also great with animals. The dog was pretty cute too :)

And I loved how she wore that green shirt from Risk and All Access again :D

Ever since the promo pictures came out for this episode, I've been looking forward to it. Whomever picked out Lindsay's wardrobe deserves a medal, because that long coat and scarf was gorgeous *stares at dutch's avvie 'cause it's so purty* - and I'm not a scarf person. Her purple coat was also beautiful :)

*hustles and bustles around to prepare the birthday celebrations*

5. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

exactly what I though. she looked radiant in theat scarf

and I really liked her working with Hawkes. they complemet each other nicely in their geekness and their joy of finding out something.

and she and the dog where just too cute

6. dl_shipper34

[​IMG]

to Anna's daughter!! She turns one today :D

As long as Anna, her husband, and the girl are happy and healthy, than that's all that matters :)

7. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

WoW, I can't believe Anna's baby girl (we still don't know a name - or have I missed something?) is already turning one today :D - congratulations to her and her mummy and daddy :)

And Stuffy I love the avvie Sugah made for you. The scene with that little dog was really cute. :)

And Carly I agree that she works well with Hawkes; he is very serious when he's doing his job and they seem to share the determination to find out every tiny detail about the evidence...

8. dl_shipper34

Nope, her name is still a mystery. So I call her Baby Girl Belknap-Siegel :) but I'm sure her name is beautiful.

*giggles* I love it - and I hope it is the correct size. It looks like Otto is about to kiss her :)

9. dl_shipper34

Sorry for double posting, but I found this and thought I'd share it considering it's not something you see every day (if this link isn't allowed, feel free to take it down)...

Anna interview

You can also download the podcast (which I recommend doing) and hear her speak, which is well-worth it considering she says things that are not in the script. If you want to download it, go to the bottom of the page and click on 'podcasts'. Once there, choose Anna's name and click the provided link. She talks about the show, her character, filming, and family :)

10. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Stuffy, you rock my socks! Thank you for the link to the excellent article. Anna is such a private person (which I totally respect) that interviews from her a few and far between so this was great to read! I'll try out the podcast later, I just read it for now. Thanks again! *mwah*

11. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

That's awesome! Thank you so much Stuffy. I just downloaded the podcast. I haven't read or even seen an interview with Anna in so long it was very refreshing to see one!

12. dl_shipper34

Not a problem guys :) 'tis my pleasure. I managed to download it to my MP3 player, and I've listened to it so many times since yesterday. It really is refreshing, isn't it smilee? (BTW, you need to drop by the DL thread more often :p) I love her laugh right after the MI question, and I'm glad to hear that she also thinks she looks like Sally Field. They look so much alike :) and she seems to really value spending time with her family. *giggles* That girl is so adorable.

13. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i just listened to the Podcast!! i loved it Anna is awesome.

glad to see that someone cared enough to interview Anna. it seems to me like everyone kinda passes over CSI:NY and their actors (just my opinion) so to see anyone from the cast get an interview with anything is always great to see.

i liked how the person asked Anna if she's been getting Kelly Clarkson comparisons. i never realized how much Anna and Kelly look a like, they have the same cheeks and same eyes. it's just weird i never noticed that before i'm a die hard KC fan. well TPTB know where to go if Lindsay needs a sister in an ep lol

14. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

thank you so much Stuffy. its really nice to read something new on her. and Im so listening to the podcast as soon as I have time

ETA: I listened to it and it was so sweet. the way she talked about the cast and the cast of MI. she seemed to be such a nice person :) I never thought of her looking like KC but I think they do have similarities. and i like the idea of KC playing her sister. would be a lot of fun

I have a question to her theatre acting. they mentioned Broadway, does she sing too? cause I would love to hear that

15. dl_shipper34

I agree with you here - seems as if everyone focuses on the other two CSI's and just glances at NY. Ah well ;)

I think that she looks more like Sally Field (who also rocks), but there is a bit of similarity between her and Kelly Clarkson :)

Apparently she does. I read somewhere that Gary said that she had a really nice singing voice. I'm not one for Broadway, but I would love to go and see her act/sing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.