Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dutch_treat, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

me too! i cant wait! is there any confirmation on if its a girl or a boy?
    I forget, is she due at the end of January or soon? well, the end of January is soon. well now im just confusing myself.:confused: :lol:
    yeah, i noticed what the quote was from as soon as i saw it, its too cute! I love it. Linds/anna definitely has a lot of fans! :)

2. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Does anyone have access to a magazine called Portland Magazine? There is an interview with Anna in it this month, but the link only shows the contents of the magazine, not the actual article. I'd love to read it, but don't have access to it or the article. The link for it is here. http://www.portlandmagazine.com/, but only shows the contents of the magazine. If someone has access to it, and could post it or pm me, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

3. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Dying to read that interveiw. I tried to look for it other places, but I couldn't find it any where else.

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I visited the site. Copied this from "the latest issue" section of the website.
    Oh my God!! I live no where near Maine and would love to see that article!! :D Someone pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease get the magazine and scan it. I'll loooooove you foever and forever.

5. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

I know, that's why I asked on this thread. An Anna fan has to live in Maine. We'll all be grateful if someone could find this article. I accidentally stumbled on it when I googled Anna's name. But you can't access the articles. I mean, how frustrating is that? :mad: If someone can help, it would be appreciated. :D

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Darn.

HELLO!!! ANNA FANS OF MAINE!!! WE NEED YOU TO BUY PORTLAND MAGAZINE AND SCAN THOSE BEAUTIFUL PAGES FOR US!!!

7. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

Okay, we NEED that article. There are definitely not enough interviews out there with Anna so we need to track down every possible one!

I vote we put money in a pot and fly someone out there just to go to a newsstand and pick up the magazine. ;)

8. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ *LOL* Well, if you raise enough $$ to pay me a plane ticket I'd be more than happy to go grab that magazine! :lol:

9. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Welcome new thread! :)

Cool. Will Montana and Beau be there? Sips on alcohol outside the party. :eek:

I would like to see the article too. It would be cool to see what Anna says about her hometown roots. Maine is a beautiful state. ;)

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Is the magazine one of those regional things? Because as long as someone lives near Maine and they go to say Border, Books and Music or Barnes & Noble they might carry it even if your just in a state near it. They usually have a very good variety of Magazines. ;)

11. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

oh you know they will, those two are attached to me like white on rice... ;)

That'd be great to get a hold of that magazine. You know, since we obviously dont have anyone who lives in or around Maine to get a hold of that article, eventually I have a feeling it will get posted, some magazines do that. They wont publish the article until the magazine goes out of its sales date - who knows? we'll keep our fingers crossed.

::sips alcohol with Auda ::

12. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

wow, i really want to read that interview!! too bad i dont live in Maine though...:(
    LOL. good plan. :lol:

13. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Okay, I've gone and read the history of the magazine, and we have two more options. It says that it has nationwide distribution, but doesn't say whether by subscription or not, so yes, it may be in Barnes and Noble. The second option is the New York Public Library might have a copy. It apparently has all the back issues, so it may carry the current issue too. Does anyone live in NY and use the NY Public library? Darn, I'm obsessed with finding this magazine.

14. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Ok, I want to read it too. Isn't there an e-mail address somewhere where we could kindly ask if we could get a copy of just that interview :D

15. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Okay, there is one email address on there, where you can contact the staff. It is this: staff@portlandmonthly.com. Who's brave enough to email and explain a bunch of fanatics just want the interview with Anna? Oh, there's a phone number too:
    tel. 207.775.4339
    edit: Okay, I emailed the address, and will let you all know if I get a response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.