Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
First SB Txs so much for putting all those spoilers together. That must have been quite a lot of work.

And I too read about the change of status to recurring. I don't know, but it could very well be accurate. Maybe Anna has decided to work parttime to spend more time with her family.

I was hoping for more Lindsay than last season though, so I hope it is just a mistake.

And although she's not mentioned a lot in the spoilers, there's still plenty of Lindsay to look forward to

Maybe Anna has decided to work parttime to spend more time with her family.

I think you are right dutch. I can't blame Anna for wanting to take some time with her new daughter. But I really believe that we have nothing to worry about. Even if it is accurate, it doesn't mean that she's going to vanish :) Lindsay isn't going anywhere.

I still can't say that I'm all that worried. Even if she was reoccuring cast but has big storylines like those mentioned in the spoilers then I can't really care what changes her paycheck or cast status has undergone. She is quite obviously a main character and barring any Aiden like senario then she really isn't going anywhere.

I love Anna and what she adds to the show, I can't think of one episode I enjoyed while she was gone on her maternity leave.

I can't think of one episode I enjoyed while she was gone on her maternity leave.

DTD! :D Yeah I felt the same way while she was gone. To me, the show wasn't the same with Anna/Lindsay gone.

I love Anna and what she adds to the show

I credit her for bringing a new light to the show :) the first season was dull and dreary, and then when she arrived everything seemed to be brighter (yes I know they did a scenery change but I still like to give Anna some credit for that) ;)

dl_shipper34 said:
I credit her for bringing a new light to the show :) the first season was dull and dreary, and then when she arrived everything seemed to be brighter (yes I know they did a scenery change but I still like to give Anna some credit for that) ;)

I agree, Stuffy! I didn't even watch it until S2 :rolleyes:

Hi guys! I thought I'd pop in here for a change since I didn't fell asleep yet...

SvartaBaskern, it must have been a hell of a job putting all the spoilers together! Thanks! ;)

I don't think Anna will be a recurring character. There are too many spoilers involving her. I hear more of her than I hear of, let's say, Flack. But maybe it's just because I wanna hear more of Anna/Lindsay :D

I agree, Stuffy! I didn't even watch it until S2

I watched the first season and although it was good, it was a little dark for my tastes. I realize this now after seeing season two and three (several times I might add ;)).

Lindsay came along and it was so much brighter. However, I must say this: watching ZY yesterday made me a little annoyed at some of the lines they gave her, especially the "Everyone else just happens to be conveniently busy" one where she was sifting through tiger dung. That irked me a bit; I mean, it's a brand new character. Not too fond of that line. But she makes up for it by tackling that Ryan Knight guy. Woo!!

As for the rumours flying around, nothing is certain as of yet. Remember that if this is true, it's not necessarily bad.

Stay in the bubble. It's made of titanium alloy - that sucker ain't gettin' popped.

Rogue at DLC emailed the show's publicist Phoebe Glassner, and she wrote her back with the message, and I quote, "The cast list is inaccurate". So I don't think there is anything to worry about, it was a mistake on the press release.

catey1234 said:
I quote, "The cast list is inaccurate".
Phew, I’m glad that is sorted out!

dutch_treat and JenP, you’re welcomed, it was sweet of you to thank me for putting together the spoilers! :)

I like Linds too and think that she has contributed a lot to this series. Sometimes though she has done some strange choices, like when she just ran from the crime scene in one episode and didn’t do it in another one. And sadly she wasn’t around so much in season 3 (because of obvious reasons). But I like Linds more than Stella and Aiden. Aiden was so hard to get to know; she had that hard shell. And Stella I haven’t really figured out yet. What with this attraction to bad boys? It doesn’t suit her at all.
Well, maybe I like Linds because she came with some outside-new-york-experiences. And maybe because I see a little Linds in myself too. It’s hard coming to a new town not knowing anyone and then starts working in that tough environment, although I’m sure that they had some brutal cases in Montana too. I myself have moved to a bigger town knowing none and worked side by side with building workers (only men) at some jobs, that’s tough.
And, I duck now, I even like Linds more than Danny. He can be so obvious, but I think that this thing with Linds has made him more human. I enjoyed them joking around in season 2 and I actually didn’t get it until Sid said it to Linds in an episode, because I only saw two friends having fun at work. I tend to do that too at work and I don’t have crushes on my co-workers.

Well, dlshipper34 is coming with some news today! (I happened to read that at a LJ site.) I was going to send you dlshipper34 a pm about it wondering if I could contribute, despite the fact that I don’t have a LJ account, and if there were some place at the internet that you could see what others had done for inspiration. I already know what to write, but I don’t know what to do with the front.

Alright everyone, I have an important announcement for you all:

Several DL fans have started a project for the lovely Pam Veasey, exec. producer of CSI:NY and clearly a fan of our ship. We have decided to do a postcard scrapbook to show our appreciaton for PV and all that she does for our couple. Each participant will create a postcard with a "front" and seperate "back".

For all the details, please visit this link: PV fan project page

It is LJ, but the specific post is not Friends Only, so you do not have to have an account to leave a comment.

The deadline is before midnight on Sunday, September 16th, so if you plan to participate, you have plenty of time.

Your fellow shippers have graciously offered to assist anyone who is unable to do this because of computer restrictions, etc.

Any questions or concerns, please visit the link and leave a comment.

Thanks! :D

Wow, some new posts to catch up. Great ;)

SB, thank you so much for the spoilers, they are really appreacited ;)

Aww, I love to see her handwriting, I think it's part of someone :rolleyes: Sweet note :)

I watched the first season and although it was good, it was a little dark for my tastes. I realize this now after seeing season two and three
stuffy, I completely agree with you ;) I think she brought a new side for NY. I didn't like some stuff she did, but that probably goes for other characters as well, and she has lots of posiitive aspects. And I just love her :D

Yes, I agree, the little note was very cute! :)

You could compare it with Anna's note to BopStarBaby / FuzziBunz

It’s called “Commuted Sentences” and is expected to air November 7. (source: tv.com) It is a single case episode once again. Danny and Lindsay have at least two scenes together, so at least we will get some D/L in this episode. (source: catey1234)

Wednesday means Ausiello! A confirmation of what we already know ...

Question: I saw in a CBS press release that CSI: NY's Anna Belknap is now listed as a recurring cast member and not a series regular. Is this accurate? What happened?— Grace
Ausiello: That was, in fact, a big fat typo. A CBS rep assures me that Anna remains a series regular.

Meanwhile, Danny drives through Long Island with Lindsay in the passenger seat. They pass a sign proclaiming that they are entering the Village of Amityville. Children in their Halloween costumes are trick-or-treating, but Danny and Lindsay head for the sight of crime scene tape and flashing lights. As they get out of the car and approach the house, Chief Benson walks up to them, clearly upset by what has occurred. Danny and Lindsay have been called in because the local team is busy with another case. The Duncan family has been murdered--the bodies of the mother, father and two sons are in the house, but the family's daughter is missing. Chief Benson shows them a picture of the Duncan family and points out the missing girl, Reena. He tells them that there is no sign of breaking and entering, and that this is looking like a murder-suicide with the father wielding the gun. He tells them that the media will be all over this case because the house is considered cursed: more than thirty years ago, a man shot himself there, and a few days later his daughter disappeared. Chief Benson dismisses the idea of a curse, saying that there has to be another explanation for Gil Duncan to murder his own family. As they look through the house, Lindsay hears something. When she follows the sound, she finds a wall leaking blood. Spooked, she calls to Danny and aims his flashlight at the wall when he arrives. She tells him to be quiet, and they hear the sound of a person moaning. Danny retrieves a crowbar and rips at the wall. When they tear the materials away, they find the source of the sound: Reena Duncan, still in her Halloween costume, bleeding from a shotgun wound to her chest. Danny picks her up and rushes to get her some help. When Reena is taken to the hospital, Danny and Lindsay must go back to processing while they wait for news. As Lindsay works, she hears a noise. Suddenly, an old woman appears, grabbing Lindsay's arm and telling her to leave before the house kills her. Lindsay tries to follow the woman but loses her in a hidden passageway within the home's walls. (source: CSI Files article 'Things That Go Bump In The Night')

Here it says that they wait for news about the injured girl in the house. An earlier spoiler said that they wait for news in the hospital. I wonder what it will be in the end! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back