Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
A random observation: I saw 'The Simpsons Movie' last night (funniest. movie. ever.) and there was someone in the credits with the last name Belknap. Couldn't help but squee :)

dl_shipper34 said:
A random observation: I saw 'The Simpsons Movie' last night (funniest. movie. ever.) and there was someone in the credits with the last name Belknap. Couldn't help but squee :)

Yeah, that's bad, isn't it? Everywhere I see or hear something that reminds me of CSI:NY, I start grinning! Everyone thinks I'm stupid now! But hey, I love my CSI, sorry! :p And I love Lindsay, when I started watching CSI a few months ago she was my first favourite charakter. I don't only like her because of D/L, I also like her charakter on its (her?) own.

^^*giggles* I was like "Belknap?" out loud. And there were people behind us still. Eh.

Probably not related, but still it was pretty cool.

And yeah, I love Lindsay on her own as well as in D/L. I hope TPTB revert her back to the S2 character :)

Yeah, I hope that too. But I even think that there wasn't enough Lindsay in season 2. It's the only season that I have on DVD yet (no season 1 because no Lindsay and no season 3 because I live in Germany :( ) In some episodes she was only a few minutes to see. I'd like her to be as much on the screen as the others, because, hey, she's one of the main charakters! She's a really great charakter, I even liked her before I started liking Danny (can you say liking? I don't know, sorry! :D )

Edit Nobody at home can understand me. Today I said "Yey, it's monday!" First of all nobody could understand why I was happy about that. Then I told them that it's CSI:NY- day. I don't know why they still couldn't understand me. Hello? CSI:NY-DAY!!!! Do I have to say more? :D If I did the thing in the cinema I think my family would kill me! :lol:

I noticed that as well. For the first little bit she was hardly in it. I couldn't help but think "You're introducing a new character. Wouldn't you want them on the screen to show the audience what they are about?" That really confused me; you think they would have had her in more scenes considering she was brand new. But afterwards she started to get bigger scenes, and she even had 'Stealing Home', and that was good to see.

S2 Lindsay was awesome. S3 Lindsay was good but too depressed for my tastes. From SOOH to SD she was fine since they were after the trial, and also at the beginning of the season. But she became sad and grey, and she's not that type of character.

I do believe that TPTB will make her back into the perky and happy Lindsay from season two. Considering what I've heard regarding D/L in the upcoming season, I'd say that's a good bet.

Couldn't agree more with you! I'm looking forward to season 3, but I really hope we'll get our season 2 Lindsay back in season 4. And I hope they will not only focus on D/L, I want to find out more about her charakter. But that doesn't mean that I don't want D/L! Of course I want them!!!! :D Oh, I'm so happy, that's my first favourite couple that got together! Yey! :D But Lindsay is always cool, with or without a relationship!

Can they actually do this? I mean, at first glance you could get it as it is Anna who is behind it. Strange.

well see i dunno if they can do it but there are ALOT of celebrity pages on it, they're called bands actually....it's all just a bit of fun unless someone goes too far then they can be cancelled, i think the main reason that the pages aren't deleted is because the admin people just see them as fan sites basically (or so i think thats the reason)....anyone else who has a bebo page and knows how it actually works can correct me if i'm wrong, please (i'm just a user, def not good at anything else to do with the site)

^^Yeah, I guess people do that for fun and to show some love for the character/actors (or at least I hope so), but sometimes I wish people would understand it can get weird. Well, just my point of view :rolleyes:

Anyway, stuffy, thanks for the indication of the sites. I had noticed you mentioning DLC before, but I didn't know what it was, but I found it now so it's all good ;) And it's great that there's more Lindsay/Anna support!

Hi Kiane. It's good to know that you like Lindsay as a character even tough you are not into D/L. That just shows that Lindsay can be seen as a good character despite the fact of who she is with. Keep posting :)

And, something from Peter Lenkov's interview, thanks to Top, I believe.

Lenkov: I like her as a character. I think she fits in well. I think she's a different point-of-view. She came in as a fish out of water. She's a good addition to the show. I think she's a strong character. I think she showed some real strength last year as well as vulnerability. And I think the stuff she's doing this year is great. The stuff that I'm working on for her in the Amnityville story where it's her and Danny alone together in this house is fun and creepy and I think it will be good stuff for her.
CSI Files: Will we be seeing more of Lindsay as an independent character this season? Lenkov: Yes, stay tuned Wednesdays at 10:00. That's my answer to every question! Yeah, again there's a lot of people to service, but yeah, it's more than just a relationship with Danny that we have in store for her.

I love the "the stuff she's doing this year is great". Something funny is good, I like funny light-hearted Lindsay that we saw in season 2. And the "it's more than just a relationship with Danny that we have in store for her" is what I really wanted too, seeing the character has a personal development. I think these were great news, let's just see if the episodes match with the spoilers, but I am trusting and believing so :)

Yes! I'm so happy! First Peter Lenkov says that he likes Lindsay as a character (meaning to me that Lindsay will stick around) and second that Lindsay will have a story besides D/L! Yes! I want to see more of the able-to-speak-Lindsay that we saw in season 2. Not that I don't like Lindsay's soft side, but I like her more go-ahead. Thanks TPTB!

Lindsay is the Ultimate CSI over at tv.com in the "Hurt and Heal game".

*throws confetti into the air and tips her cowboy hat* WAY TO GO MONTANA!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S OUR COUNTRY GIRL :D

^^It's at tv.com in the forums. You have to sign up in order to see them.

:lol: Yeah Rad and I have great minds; we chose the same banner. I had it before, but the dimensions were too tall and I was asked to change it.

Spoilers about Lindsay Monroe! :)

The spoilers are from the articles in CSI Files or from the D/L-thread at Talk CSI.

Please bear in mind that I have only put together the spoilers that have something to do with Lindsay Monroe. I have not myself written them. Please do also take into consideration that the spoilers may be incorrect and that you’ll only know for sure when you see the episodes.

It’s called “Can You Hear Me Now?” and is expected to air September 26. (source: ‘CSI: New York’ Episode Guide) I haven’t read any spoilers about Lindsay in this episode. Maybe someone else has?

It’s called ??? and is expected to air ???. Danny and Hawkes are diving and the team lose the video feed (they are watching it from the shore). Lindsay gets upset either because Danny is down there (source: dlshipper34) or because she’s afraid that Danny isn’t going to free Hawkes in time (source: catey1234).

It’s called “You Only Die Once” and is expected to air October 10. (source: ‘CSI: New York’ Episode Guide) It’s a one case episode but Danny and Lindsay work the case together with a lot of bantering, but a professional relationship (apparently a lot of D/L this episode). (source: catey1234) Lindsay and Stella process the bedroom of Devon's penthouse as Flack looks on. (source: CSI Files article ‘Murder In The Fast Lane’)
It’s called “Time’s Up” and is expected to air October 17. (source: ‘CSI: New York’ Episode Guide) Lindsay is in the lab a fair bit. The A case involves Mac/Hawkes/Lindsay and Flack. (source: catey1234)
It’s called “Down the Rabbit Hole” and is expected to air ???. Nothing much D/L wise, but as usual, it probably means they don’t have any interaction amongst the guest stars. It appears to be a single case episode, as it seems everyone is working the case together. (source: catey1234)
It’s called “Boo” (source: catey1234) and is expected to air on Halloween (source: CSI Files interview with Peter Lenkov). Danny and Lindsay are of course working a case together. You get to see them driving and listening to music while they go to the crime scene (having some personal time, apparently). They are investigating an apparent murder/suicide, and a missing little girl. The case is not as open and shut as it seems. An old woman appears, warning Lindsay that the house is haunted. They find a secret passage in the house, with the girl hidden in it, which leads to a 30 year old disappearance. There is a nice D/L moment in this one, hopefully it will make it on the air. Lots of Lindsay in this episode, and hopefully, it will be more character development for her. An added bonus, Danny kisses Lindsay’s forehead to comfort her when she is upset. (source: catey1234) Danny, seeing Lindsay is upset by the little girl being injured, gives her a little kiss on the forehead, while they are waiting for news in the hospital. (source: catey1234) Looks like this episode will focus on Lindsay. Apparently she is attacked by some old crazy lady and explains it to the police chief who doesn’t believe her, but she gets in his face. Danny is also attacked by a dog but she fights it off. (source: dlshipper34) The song DL are listening to in the car is called “Monster Mash”. (source: dlshipper34)
According to CSI: NY exec producer Pam Veasey, they will start off the season very much an item. "They are together and their relationship is happy and interesting," she tells me. "And, at some point, which we haven't decided yet, there will be a bump in the road — like any relationship." Veasey adds that unlike a certain high-profile romance on another CSI show, Danny and Lindsay won't be going out of their way to keep their romance a secret from their coworkers. "We're not going to make a big deal about whether people know or don't know," she says. "They played that very well on CSI [with Sara and Grissom]. It's more about seeing that they have this mutual respect. They'll have moments that they share, things that the audience shares with them, but mostly they'll continue to do their jobs and enjoy working together. And then, ultimately, we'll find a little skip in there somewhere." (source: Ausiello)
CSI Files: Have you been given any hints about what might be next for Danny and Lindsay in the next season? Giovinazzo: I did hear a little bit about there's going to maybe be some wayward Danny [behavior] this season. CSI Files: Is there going to be another woman, or might there be a love triangle in the works? Giovinazzo: I don't know if we've got to go so far as love--he does the things young men do. CSI Files: Oh no! Is he going to cheat on Lindsay? Giovinazzo: Well, you never know. I think that's a possibility, that maybe she wasn't all Danny thought she'd be. Maybe he's already looking elsewhere. (source: CSI Files latest interview with Carmine Giovinazzo)
CSI Files: We've heard that Danny and Lindsay are going to be in a relationship next season. Where is that headed? Lenkov: There are surprises for that, definitely. I think like any relationship, it goes through its ups and downs. I think if everything's hunkydory and everything's great, there's no fun in that. I think you have to create some drama or do something; otherwise it's no fun to watch. CSI Files: The character of Lindsay Monroe is a bit controversial among fans-some people love her while others can't stand her. What's your take on the character? Lenkov: I like her as a character. I think she fits in well. I think she's a different point-of-view. She came in as a fish out of water. She's a good addition to the show. I think she's a strong character. I think she showed some real strength last year as well as vulnerability. And I think the stuff she's doing this year is great. The stuff that I'm working on for her in the Amnityville story where it's her and Danny alone together in this house is fun and creepy and I think it will be good stuff for her. CSI Files: Will we be seeing more of Lindsay as an independent character this season? Lenkov: Yes, stay tuned Wednesdays at 10:00. That's my answer to every question! Yeah, again there's a lot of people to service, but yeah, it's more than just a relationship with Danny that we have in store for her. (source: CSI Files interview with Peter Lenkov)

If this isn't allowed, because of copyright issues or something else, feel free to delete this post.

And of course, if someone else has spoilers about Linds that's not included in the above, please please tell us!!! :D

Some more spoilers, maybe not so much to do with Lindsay.

It’s called "The Deep" and is expected to air September 15. (source: csifanatic.com)
It's expected to air October 24. (source: ‘CSI: New York’ Episode Guide)

Maybe you have already read that Linds is now listed under "recurring cast" along with Sid and Adam at thefutoncritic.com. If this is true, it's :mad: ... But why is Linds then mentioned under "description" in the same column? And why hasn't she then been taken away from cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny? But then again, Adam is suppose to be a regular from now on and he isn't at cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny. And he is still under "recurring cast" at thefutoncritic.com. All very confusing!

SvartaBaskern said:
Maybe you have already read that Linds is now listed under "recurring cast" along with Sid and Adam at thefutoncritic.com. If this is true, it's :mad: ... But why is Linds then mentioned under "description" in the same column? And why hasn't she then been taken away from cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny? But then again, Adam is suppose to be a regular from now on and he isn't at cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny. And he is still under "recurring cast" at thefutoncritic.com. All very confusing!

I think it might just be a mistake at TFC. There have been a few interviews with people from NY and if her status has been changed to recurring, then wouldn't someone (with more association with NY i.e. Producers, writers, etc) have mentioned it by now..?

And like you said, Adam's listed as "Recurring" when we know he's been signed to the full cast. So, I think it's just an error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back