Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Awww that was so cute! What a sweet note Anna wrote to them :D

Just a heads-up everyone...tomorrow is Anna's birthday!! So a very happy and early b-day to the lovely Anna Belknap *throws celebration confetti into the air*

Happy Birthday to Anna

dd7a017e2ca5.jpg

*looks carefully at Anna's sweet note* Thank you so much for posting that, catey1234. She has a very understandable handwriting comparing to some other notes there. And she was very nice. Well, didn't we already know that? :rolleyes:

Ohter than that, Happy Birthday Anna :) *throws confettis* Hope you have a great day, filled with what you most want and deserve, lots of love and your family and friends...May all your wishes come true!

And Happy Birthday keich, by the way :)

^^Love the pic! :)

Happy Birthday to Anna. I hope she has a great day celebrating with her husband and new baby girl. ;)

And Happy Birthday, Keich. :D

I must add that I loved Lindsay being aggressive and full of vigor in the finale. I hope the writers continue with this side of her throughout next season. :)

Thanks all! :D

I admit I was a bit disappointed with Lindsay in the finale. I did like how she was aggressive towards Danny (aggressive enough that they didn't even get to the bedroom), but she didn't do anything case-wise. That kinda sucked for me, but I still love her nonetheless. :)

On this beautiful 22th of May 2007, A VERY happy birthday to keich and to one sincere actress, Anna B! Happy 35th, Anna! :) Hope you enjoy the day with baby girl and Eric! Best wishes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!!
I agree with Top, I love Anna, but she's not the greatest at real dramtic scenes.
That's true. Her scenes could be highlighted more if they were simply more casual, fun, relaxed scenes. Some bits of her angsty line were a little tad much...

I hope we get to see her in interrogation again. We haven't seen that since season 2.

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA*

I hope we get to see more of perky Lindsay next season. I love the scenes like in DoWaR where she takes that bug-guy off guard with her 'animal rights'-speech and her quick and funny 'Beer and Buffalo Burgers'-response.

hey ya'll i have a question, i stopped watching CSI NY for a little bit to catch up on my school work and then i saw that Lindsay was back!! What episode did she come back on??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back