Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top41 said:
I have to say, from having seen her in person during the filming of this episode, she looked waaaay more pregnant on screen than she did in person.

Did I miss something here!? :eek:

I think the camera is adding weight--I'd guess she's 5 months along now. Winter is December 21st-March 21st, so she could be due anytime in that period. I do wonder how they'll write Lindsay out, and if it will be for the end of the season (if Anna takes her full maternity leave, it probably will be).

This saddens me :(

D!!!!!!! HEY!!!!!!!! i have missed you so much too huni!!!!**Hugz**
HEY! Thanks for telling me about talkcsi. It's better than all of the other sites I visited... at least this one gives accurate an fast information!! :D Oh, how glad I am!

lol ooohh i cant wait til she becomes a mommy!!!!!
Me neither! She'll be a great mom. She'll be even cuter than she is right now. Plus she looks glowing! I just hope she won't go...

Me too. I love her dress. I was on style.com and looking at dresses awhile ago and then I saw the photos and I was like, "OH MY GOD. It's Narcisco Rodriguez!" :lol: I love fashion.

In the last picture, her smile is so infectious!

I had a total "Lindsay" moment today. I was having like the worst morning. Got no sleep, woke up with a stiff neck, had to sit in traffic even though I left early and didn't have enough time to get breakfast, no coffee, etc. All on the way to work in traffic, I get board, so I start thinking about the whole secret and if Lindsay is gonna "go home" for a while. So I finally find some parking at work... and what do I park behind? A car with a license plate from Montana. :lol: Out of all the cars on this island, I have NEVER seen a plate from Montana. That totally made my day and I couldn't stop smiling whenever I thought about it. Just thought I'd share that with you guys. :D

EDIT: Spelling errors.

:lol: That's so cute! I love hearing little stories like that. Hmmm... Danny calls Lindsay "Montana", but Catherine is also from Bozeman and no one refers her to a "country girl".

Then again, Catherine has done aload of big-city stuff like work as a stripper.

Oh, lovely pics :rolleyes: in the third one, she's got a sweet smile :)

It's a Narciso Rodriguez dress??? Wow! :D
I LOVE his style!

^^ Me too. He's one of my favorite designers. Rodriguez + Anna = Perfection. =D I wish there were photos of her and the rest of the cast, say... Gary or Carmine?

I had to write a poem in my eniglish class, and I could not think o anything to write about. So I wrote about pregnancy, but I was thinking about Anna. Then I thought of you guys at my favorite thread... Good ol' Anna can brighten anyones day!

I have a theory on Lindsay's past...

I'm not so sure it's going to have something to do with mothers anymore, but maybe just teenagers in general....
Anthony Zuiker says that Lindsay is really affected by this case, and it is similar to her dark backstory that will be more developed in season 3.... Now in this case there were no mothers having to do with the teenagers in this episode being dead, and either with the mermaid girl case, but there is with the suicide girl case. If she is really effected by deaths of teenage girls, then maybe she had a sister, and she was murdered...

kissmesweet said:
Danny calls Lindsay "Montana", but Catherine is also from Bozeman and no one refers her to a "country girl".

Then again, Catherine has done aload of big-city stuff like work as a stripper.

Say what!? :eek: I didn't know Catherine was from Bozeman! They probably don't say anything about it 'cause she's been in Vegas for such a long time. Lindsay has been in the country all this time.

I find it odd, in a good way, that Anna is from Maine, but when she talks, she sounds like she really is from Montana. Well, at least it sounds like. It's country... but not, "y'all" country.

Well, Montana is techinically on the 'west coast'.... they arent really hickish-country-ish. Its a beautiful state, and VERY VERY country-ish - as in the scenery and just, ya know, its Montana, perfect place for horses/ranches/miles upon miles of just NOTHING - but, people from Montana dont have much of an accent, I know a few people from Montana that I ride horses with here in cali, and they dont have an accent at all, in fact, I have a thicker accent than them, and mine is just an accent I've picked up from my family thats from the east coast - that I live with now... :)

Anna really can brighten anyones day... I was at work today and coffee and me were just not cooperating today, I kept spilling stuff, and I was stuck on the register ALL DAY and customers were getting anal, and just BLAH!!!, but anyway, I started thinking about 'Zoo York' and I started laughing, that whole episode is just fun... good times, made my day happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back