Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
darx2mint4 I agree with you. I had been rewatching season 2 and I have notice looking back that its not just sara butler that gave her pause. You don't notice it at first. But I still feel she has a problem maybe not with mothers but having to deal with them. ;)

It seemed that a lot of the cases where she had victims that were young women struck her more. Even when Stella was in trouble in "all Access" she was distressed. I'm going with a teenage girl tragedy- possibly her own, possib;y a friend, possib;y a relative/sybling.

I think something (I have no guess as to what) happened to her as a child or teenager. Or maybe something happened to her sister. Either way, I think something bad happened to a woman in her family. Because, as many others have said, Lindsay seems very emotional whenever a woman is hurt emotionally or phyisically.

I'm really hoping she doesnt leave the show for good, I'll admit that I started on CSI:NY because of Eddie Cahill, But once Anna/Lindsay was brought on it made me love it even more... I'm not sure if I'd be able to continue watching the show if she left, I love her and her character so much, but, its all on her own accord, its really up to Anna, and how she feels about everything - I can only imagine how tough it is to hold down a work schedule like they have and balance a newborn... I'm good either way though... :)

I really doubt she'll leave the show for good. She probably loves it too much. I just hope she filmed enough scenes ahead that she won't be gone for any episodes. Or maybe just one. :D

I think it would be terrible if she left.

She's really made the show for me in season two - it would be really unfortunate if she left.

While I'm happy for her, I think she should stay!

IMO I think she'll stay, but, that's really hard to determine that before she has the baby. There's some spoilers that have been posted elsewhere that make it seem like she should stay... (hope that was okay to post without a spoilerbox..) It seems like Anna's personalility to stay, but I shouldn't assume like that-- you know what they say about people who assume... :D

Anna being pregnant doesn't mean she's going to leave the show. How many actresses have their babies and then come back to work, barely taking their maternity leave? Almost all of them, so I'm not worried at all. :)

It would be strange if Lindsay left..She just came in season 2 so please don't :)..Maybe they won't give her much time ,and let her take a break,but without taking her out completely..Besides as is post before,they are a lot of episodes ahead from what we watch :D

athens said:
It would be strange if Lindsay left..She just came in season 2 so please don't

That's the main reason why I think she's not going anywhere. Anna did a lot of guest-starring roles in the past and only a year of MI if I'm correct, now she's on a hit TV show, why would she want to leave???

exactly, this is going really good for her right now. If it were me, I wouldn't want to leave. So good point Orison I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back