Anna/Lindsay #6: Baby on Board!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Ad1991

Ad1991 Victim

In light of reading about Lindsay's performance in 'Admissions' I decided to rewatch it and although I agree, yes it was a good episode for Linds, I really think there were some missed oportunities. Like at the end of the episode when Mac, Stella, Hawkes and Flack are talking and there's the gunshot I think the TPTB wanted us to suspect Lindsay for the shooting. And while I obviously don't think she would shoot a suspect if her obbessive side had been played up a bit more in the episode or Mac had commented to Stella how Lindsay was acting odd... It couldv'e developed her a bit. Also if at the end of the episode Lindsay and Natalie Gerrard had met in the parking lot and Lindsay comforted her about what her dad had done...
    Okay I'm rambling now but I just think it shows how the writers always fall short with characterization and Lindsay.

2. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Welcome Christalann!!!, I hope you have fun here with the rest of us.:hugegrin:

3. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Welcome, Christalann! :)

It will be interesting to see what name they'll choose for the baby. Well, I think we'll find out soon. :D
    I still hope we get some kind of family meeting. Like Mac had some private scenes with Reed. I can't wait to see how Lindsay will be as a Mom. I wonder if there will be any continuity of her problems with mothers. Now she is a mother herself.

I'm so glad when she finally returns! So, in the next episode she's back in New York? That's great, I hope she'll be mentioned in 522 then. Just a little mention. Please? :D

4. Bunchie

Bunchie Dead on Arrival

It is going to be interesting to see what name they give to their new baby..but my gosh it feels like forever since we last seen lindsay..i can't wait till she returns

5. KDKHm

KDKHm Dead on Arrival

I agree it seems like ages since we have seen lindsay!
    I wonder when she'll actually be back working at the lab?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
  6. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

It does Fell like forever, but one more episode to go then its Baby time. Everyone is saying they might Name the Baby Clarie that would not be bad, but I think if they want to name the baby somthing for Mac I think that Taylor would be cute.

At least Danny will mention her in this episode well thats what all the spoiler say.

7. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

According to the spoiler Lindsay should be back at work in the season finale

8. Bunchie

Bunchie Dead on Arrival

thanks for that isla. Lindsay is just so great. Hopefully she'll get right into the swing of things after she has her baby. I want her to be a super mom lol. Can't wait to have her back.

9. christalann

christalann Hit and Run

I tried to look back, and see if someone reported this but

10. christalann

christalann Hit and Run

Sorry for the double post, but my computer didn't work. Anna gave birth to her second child, son George, on Feb. 6. For some reason my button things dont work.

11. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

You´re welcome, Bunchie. I also want to see super mom Lindsay kicking some ass:D

Congratulations to Anna and her family:)

Ops, I´m a little slow

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  12. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Really? That's so cute. A boy and a girl. I still wonder what her girl's name is though... George is cute :)

13. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Congratulations to Anna and her family on the birth of their baby son George.:adore:

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Congratulations to Anna and family. :) I love the name George, too.

15. recoba__20

recoba__20 Victim

How can the child be a son whilst in the series its a girl .. will they bring in a little actor or what .. !?