Anna/Lindsay #6: Baby on Board!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 13, 2009.

1. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I agree Season 2 was great so was season 3. I was NOT a huge fan of season 4.
    I cant wait till lindsay is back!!!
    I hope Danny mentions Lindsay in tonights episode:)

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I was just wondering when Anna had her baby? Do we know? And what she had?

When is Lindsay to return on NY?

3. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Im sure that Anna has had her baby cause she is back filming Csi Ny.
    I think lindsay Returns in Yahrzeit, but if not she will be back in episode Greater Good the one after Yahrzeit.

~ Lindsay is in labor, and it's taking her a while. Stella goes to visit her, and at one point Danny is on the phone with Flack from the hospital.

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

That's right I think it is Yahrzeit she is supposed to return in. I miss her!

5. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Oh, uncle Freddie. Would be great to see Lindsay with her uncle. We have already seen almost everyone of the team with a family member. Mac with Reed; Flack with Sam; Stella with her foster family and Danny with Louie. It really should be Lindsay´s turn now.

Lindsay´s dad being overprotective after what happened to her sounds very plausible. And Lindsay could have felt restricted by it.
    I´m hoping we´ll see Lindsay´s family in season 6. I really want to see Lindsay with her mum and dad.
    And Lindsay´s dad together with nervous Danny would be so great.
    Her mum or dad could be in danger while visiting her in New York, then we also would see Lindsay´s obsessive side.
    Oh yes, the ´tell daddy I love him´ was very touching. I really would have liked to see Lindsay phoning her dad at the end of ´Stealing home´.
    And I totally agree with you about Lindsay in ´Admissions´. She was great.

6. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I think he was only mentioned once. But I would love to hear from him again. Maybe they could mention that they visited him.

I agree with you! That's true. That's why I think that she has always been close to him and maybe he Dad really wasn't happy with her moving to New York.

That's another one of my favourite scenes/episodes. I loved to see Lindsay and Mac working together again. You're right, the scene where she interviewed Gerrard's daughter was awesome! Very intense. And the interrogation scene at the end- her expression clearly showed what she was thinking about this guy. I love this kick ass side of her!

7. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

It´s from the spoiler thread, Ausiello answered the question when Lindsay is coming back. I think it shouldn´t be missing here.

Question: Please take pity on us CSI: NY fans and tell us when on earth Lindsay is coming home from Montana. We miss her! -- Laurzz
    Ausiello: She's back in the Big Apple on April 29, but we won't actually see her until May 6 when Anna Belknap officially returns from maternity leave and promptly delivers another baby. "Lindsay pops right back into work and, before you know it, she's in labor," exec producer Pam Veasey says with a laugh. "You see her for a second and her water breaks. We couldn't do anything else but bring her back and let her give birth." Danny, of course, is at Lindsay's side for the main event and, like any new parents, "they're overwhelmed by it," says Veasey. The big question: What do they have? "It's a girl," she reveals. "I won't tell you the name because we don't know if the audience will respond to it." Hmm.... any ideas what it could be? Head to the comments with your guesses!

I can´t wait for Lindsay´s return.

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Thanks for posting it in here, Isla! :)

I'm so happy he answered this question! I already expected her to be back in 523, when she'll give birth. I'm sure Danny will be very happy in the episode where she's back from Montana. Talking on the phone and having the real person around isn't the same. ;) I'm curious about the name now. Any suggestions? Like many others, I'm also wondering if maybe they'll name her Claire after Mac's wife.

9. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

:( no mention of lindsay last night, but The next episode lets hope for the best( fingers crossed)

10. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I didn´t expect that he would answer questions about Lindsay´s return and I was so happy. Especially that she will be mentioned in 5.22. I don´t know what to think about the ´we don´t know if the audience will respond to it´. I´m now really curious about the name again. So, good job Pam Veasey;)
    Claire would be a great idea. I think Mac is something like a father figure to both of them and naming the baby after Claire would show how much they love and respect Mac.

:( But at least we´re closer to her return.

11. christalann

christalann Hit and Run

Ok, I know I haven't posted over here yet. I'm a huge Lindsay fan. I can't wait until we get a baby name.

12. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Hi and welcome, christalann. Hope you enjoy it here:)
    I´m also very curious about the baby name.

13. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I wonder if Anna and/or Carmine had any say in the name... probabaly not, obviously a job for the writers...but, maybe... ?? :lol:

14. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Hey everyone. Welcome Christalann. I am not going to speculate on the baby name, but I am glad we know when Lindsay gets back. Can't wait, can't wait.

Does anyone know of any other interviews Anna has given or interviews by Pam Veasey about the character of Lindsay? There is only one interview listed on this site from 3 years ago by Anna and none that I can find by Pam Veasey. Since Lindsay is such a polarizing character for the fans on this site (either they hate her or love her) it would be interesting to see what Pam has to say. She seems to have a warm spot for the pairing of Danny and Lindsay, doesn't she?

15. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Hi CSI Cupcake
    In the latest CSI NY magazine there´s an interview with Anna mainly about the baby storyline. I think she said, that she was happy about it and curious how Danny and Lindsay will handle their new situation as working parents.
    I don´t know if I remember correctly, but I think there was an article about the character of Lindsay in a CSI NY magazine in 2008. It was something with ´Mighty Montana´. I can´t find the magazine at the moment but it´s possible that I´ll find it when I´m tidying up my room;)
    An interview with Pam Veasey would be really interesting.
    Here´s an interview with Carmine. He also talked about Lindsay a little bit, but it´s two years old Click here

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009