Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I would love to see Lindsay taken hostage just to see everyone's response especially Danny's response. Maybe something along the lines of a killer comes back to the scene where Lindsay is processing or something like that.

2. LME

LME Police Officer

I love the character of Lindsay and I am very much looking forward to seeing what the PTB have planned this season for Lindsay.
    and not just the baby storyline
    . I think there is so much left unexplored for Lindsay character. As tptb have said a few times that this season is all about relationships and family I am looking forward to seeing this. Perhaps we may get to finally get to see her uncle Freddy (as he lives in NY) or she will talk about them more. I am also excited to see how her relationships in the lab evolve this season too.

It would be really nice if they did give her the opportunity to have a dramatic storyline like Danny, Mac, Flack have had. Which is why seeing her in something like a hostage situation would be interesting.

3. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree with you, LME! I like your ideas and I agree. I'm hoping that we'll finally get some insight into her character. Seriously, what do we know about Lindsay yet? That she's from Montana, worked there a few years before she came to New York, has an Uncle Freddie and her friends have been killed. That's all. We don't know what exactly made her decide to go to New York. We also don't know anything about her parents and possible siblings. I wanna know more! I love Lindsay. So I want to see more of her.

4. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Well we do know that her dad taught her raw hide braiding and that she loved her mom's pinto car. So she really does come from a ranch or farm and not the actual city of Bozeman as a child.

I honestly think that she may of had some issues with her parents but nothing totally over the top. I do agree that we need to see some character development for her. I want to know more about her.

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, right I forgot about the Pinto and the raw hide braiding. I agree, I also think that she's not from the city Bozeman but from a farm. That's even more interesting. I can imagine it must be a strange feeling to move from the country into a huge city like New York.

I really wonder how her relationship to her parents is. I especially wonder why they haven't been in the courtroom when she had to testify.

6. eveninstarz14

I want to see more references like the raw hide braiding. :lol: Can you imagine if Lindsay were to come to work in boots and cowboy hat? Teaching the guys how to lasso a cow? I actually want to know more about the card that Lindsay left for Danny in the thirds season...What exactly was she talking about with the reference for the cows mooing?

7. LME

LME Police Officer

I am glad it wasn't just me that was a bit confusted about the mooing cows on the card. I thought I must have missed something from one of the early episodes.

I would love to see Lindsay more like she was in Stealing Home. There is just something about her in the episode that really gets me.

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Just dropping in to say I can't wait till tomorrow's episode! I hope to see a lot more Lindsay this week. I really hate how underused she is.

9. eveninstarz14

*tackles* Kristine! I think tomorrow will be her episode to shine! Lets hope that she gets to go outside of the lab...I think we have only seen her once outside of the lab and I miss her going out there to solve crimes.

I want to see her put the suspect in his or her place because that's when she shines the best. *remembers Dancing with the Fishes fondly*

10. LME

LME Police Officer

Now that was pure class :lol: So was the Kettle moment in Corporate Warriors, the suspect tackling in Zoo York. I would hate to get on the wrong side of her if I was a suspect. :guffaw::guffaw:

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I loved the kettle moment. She was very nice about it but it was great!

12. eveninstarz14

:lol: I dunno about that, dude, she was pretty smart alecky about it to me. I mean the suspect was an idiot :p

I actually think her best moment was in Live or Let Die being both concern and not willing to take any crap from any of the men.

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Ok you're gonna have to help me remember that one....

14. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

It does seem like we don't get to see Lindsay outside of the lab anymore. I agree, Lindsay kicking butt in Zoo York was awesome. I would love to see more of her country girl side come out in episodes again.

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Hmm, I think what Meg meant was the interrogation scene where she interrogated two guys who had phone sex with the victim I think....... If not, sorry. :lol:

I loved Lindsay in Live Or Let Die. Not only because of the awesome conversation with Danny. Oh, how great was it when she simply asked him if it turns him on! :lol: But it was also great to see her working with Stella all the time. It was a great episode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.